Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Academy Of The Elite [v0.5] [Chaosborn] WT /Cheat /Incest Mod [0.5][AdanGC Mods]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Adan Cover AOTE.png
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also includes a cheat mod and Incest Patch.

NOTE : IF THE MOD DON'T SHOW OR WORK IN GAME JUST USE THE FILE CALLED "UnRen" I PUT IN MY MOD AND CHOOSE OPTION 1 TO EXTRACT THE RPA FILES. THEN JUST COPY MY MOD FILES AGAIN AND OVERWRITE IF ASKED, AND PROBLEM SOLVED.
PD: THAT HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I WAS TESTING THE MOD.

Updated: 2023/09/12
Game/Creator: Academy Of The Elite / Chaosborn - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.5
Game Version: 0.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Screenshoot AOTE 0.png Screenshoot AOTE 1.png Screenshoot AOTE 2.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The phone thing kinda slowed me down, as I was doing my normal warp speeding to the first choice to see if it works, which it does work. Awesomeness, game added to my list now. Not sure if I will get to it before the next release comes out or not, but it is on the list none the less. Thank you so very much for this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also includes a cheat mod and Incest Patch.
I installed this mod and it is still referring to mother as "landlady"
landlady.png

edit: apparently I need to restart from the beginning for the names to be fixed.
any chance to make it something you can change without doing so?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to android it's ok to use the windows version then use joiplay (android market) and it's ok.
It's also possible to create your own APK look for the process online.

Then no, as a rule No to your question.
Tbs.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I just discovered this mod I like it but I wish I could turn off the incest only for one reason I have played through the entire story 0.4 before finding the mod so now I am having trouble remembering who is who and there role in the story. If I had played it from scratch with the incest I would of been able to follow the story. Could you put a toggle for that in it?

Anyway thanks for the mod. Do you think you could add font outline feature to it? If the font was bold with outline I could completely turn off the text box with full transparency but right now the font is too skinny and no outline makes it even harder to read.

Last edited: