RPGM - Completed - Academy Quest [Final] [Tsurezure]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Requiss

Absolutely no gameplay value, please just cheat money and buy all gears, potions, spam food stand and restaurant for extra exp and you should be able to enjoy all h scenes (private lessons) without worrying about failing the game. Btw each girl requires 4 private lessons to reach their own ending if i remember correctly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TastyDongo

2 Star for being below average.
    The only redeeming feature is probably the art.

Gameplay-wise you have two week to train the four girl before you fight the final boss.
    Each day is separate with morning and noon section.
    During the Day you can work for money/ let one of your girl work for money/ book a place at the tavern with gold in exchange for EXP for the girls.
    That's all the thing you can do at the morning.
    To proceed to noon you need to do a study/training section.

You have 3 choice during the study section, you can do group study(500 EXP for all girl),
    private study (300-2500 EXP) to single girl and trigger a sex scene(5 for each girl),
    or lastly, dungeon crawling, the dungeon is a super annoying dungeon with ridiculous encounter rate, you will be entering fight every 1-2 seconds. The dungeon seem bugged and can't proceed after stage 4.

After the study you will be at afternoon phase, in this phase you can... buy food with 200 gold and eat with one of your girl, giving her 300 EXP or 500 EXP once you have sex with her 4 times or more.
    You can also send one of your girl to work for some rich guy and get voluntary ntr-ed yourself for 2000 gold.

Repeat the process for 14 days and fight the final boss, yay~ you complete the game.
    You can then carry your save file to start a new game plus to have sex with another girl and get different ending.
    There is one ending for each girls and probably one harem ending since the sex count seem to be carry over, I don't know because I am really not bothered to play through the game again, the gameplay is just way too boring.