Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
POLL RESULTS

Last week we completed the second series of polls, where you decided which new kinks should be introduced next. Little did it surprise us that Public Sex, Creampie and Threesome (FFM) dominated every poll.

You may rest assured that you will see all of those (and even more) in the following updates AFTER Mei. Just to be clear, to avoid any misunderstandings: We started working on Mei’s route way before these polls happened, so their results will not affect her story. They might affect bonus content which will be introduced alongside her though.

The new kinks will more or less be the main focus in the routes of D.Va and Widow, as well as in any bonus content which we plan to use to fill the gaps between releases. For example: We plan on expanding Mercy’s story with something many of you have been asking for ages. (Pharah + Mercy confirmed)

PLANS FOR THE NEAR FUTURE

Over the course of the following months, you may expect a series of updates dedicated to Mei. She is the first character whose story will impact not only her and maybe the protagonist, but also the Academy as a whole.

Naturally, don’t expect global changes like a complete location overhaul. But we did try to go beyond our usual storytelling restrictions to make the environment a bit livelier. That is why you are going to encounter new events even outside of Miss Mei’s class.

Her story is sliced into four separate content updates, two of which are already in development. The script for the third is on the latest stage of writing. Feel free to check on how the progress is going on our… progress bar. It will always be available on the main page of our website, in the description of our Patreon page and in the #progress-bar channel of our Discord server.

progress-1-b.png

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone please share a save? None of mine work. Completely bugged. Can't go to sleep, class, etc.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
mei closed beta.png

Wanna try how soft they are?

Mei finally got her own story and we made sure to make it as sexually tense as possible. Also, we took our time and added one highly requested feature: An option to skip either the first week, or the whole game except for the latest content addition. The second option also unlocks all scenes and purchasable pictures in the gallery, again, excluding the content added with the latest update. We are still going to work on providing compatibility for all saves, but since it's virtually impossible to avoid bugs, this feature will allow players who lost their progress to enjoy the game without losing much time on replaying already visited content.

Closed beta is open to our $10+ patrons. Join the high ranks if you are willing to support our project and get access to the limited testing of every coming update!

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

WHAT'S NEW?
- First part of the Mei's route is now playable.

- New h-scenes.
- New dialogue scenes.
- New X-Ray scenes.
- New character.
- New sprites.
- Added an option to skip the prologue (first week).
- Added an option to skip all the way to the new content. This option unlocks all scenes/pictures in the gallery excluding content of the currently released update.
- Improved clarity of MC's thoughts in the dialogues.
- Updated main menu screen.

Last edited:

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
Then why does it say "... after a week a new revision will become available to everyone. " on the website?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Then why does it say "... after a week a new revision will become available to everyone. " on the website?
Every update comes through the closed beta. While in it our team and our testers (high rank patrons) are fishing out bugs and typos. When update is ready and we're assured it is polished enough, we release it to all patrons. And a week after a patron release the game becomes available to everyone.

Right now Mei's Route is in closed testing. Now we see that the website info doesn't explain the proccess very well so we'll fix it to avoid future misunderstandings.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
mei_drop.png

MEI JOINS THE COMPETITION
($1 RELEASE)

You already know what's up, just go and play the game for a small price of $1.

MORE INFO:
>
<

DOWNLOAD:
> <

WHAT'S NEW SINCE 0.8.4.3?
- First part of the Mei's route is now playable.

- New h-scenes.
- New dialogue scenes.
- New X-Ray scenes.
- New character.
- New sprites.
- Added an option to skip the prologue (first week).
- Added an option to skip all the way to the new content. This option unlocks all scenes/pictures in the gallery excluding content of the currently released update.
- Improved clarity of MC's thoughts in the dialogues.
- Updated main menu screen.

WHAT'S NEW SINCE CLOSED BETA?
- Bugfixes.
- Bugs when they got fixed i dunno never did the thing.
- Bugfixes.
- Bugs to fix and sell again.
- Bugfixes.
- You thought it was Mei tits but it was me — Bugfix.

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
that she's a lady and I really want to believe that we didn't fuck it up.
They're talking about IRL, in the IRL lore there is a famous physicist with the same name. All in all he's a pretty incredible character, you should read his backstory some time <3

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I am mildly confused by the changelog and it not adding up with what I actually found in game. Or rather, that what I found in game was just barely passing as those advertised points. It makes me think I missed a bunch of stuff. I used the option to jump straight to the new content, maybe there are new things for the previous storylines?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
I am mildly confused by the changelog and it not adding up with what I actually found in game. Or rather, that what I found in game was just barely passing as those advertised points. It makes me think I missed a bunch of stuff. I used the option to jump straight to the new content, maybe there are new things for the previous storylines?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all I found as well, I think that's it for this update. Lackluster as an update but it's only the introduction to Mei's story line so as a teaser I'd say it's fine. Not really much else to say as that's all there is in terms of new content, I was kinda hoping they made Mei that lovey-dovey vanilla soft sub type so we'll see where they take it as the pics might lead towards MC resorting to blackmail but who knows

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes