EpicLooser

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly I think this sort of situation has already been dealt with before with Something Unlimited. Before it was titled Injustice Unlimited I think but the name actually got mixed with the Injustice game and so the devs got into legal trouble but resolved the situation by just renaming the game. The game is even closer to the source material from Justice League unlimited, with any character from that show being almost a direct copy and paste look in the game. I'd honestly recommend talking to them about it because if they can get away with how close their game is, then you should be more than fine as is.
It is probably not problem with Blizzard, but requirement from business partners, like the adult toy manufacturer. Besides probably someone will make an uncensoring mod soon.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
It is probably not problem with Blizzard, but requirement from business partners, like the adult toy manufacturer. Besides probably someone will make an uncensoring mod soon.
It's true that we didn't receive any warnings yet, but our partnership with Lovense has nothing to do with it. They were surprisingly accepting of our "parody" nature.

The change to original characters is mostly due to the fact, that development of this project became a full-time job for 8 people, and as with any paid job, they are relying on having it to sustain themselves. We decided that risking any kind of legal repercussions would be irresponsible. One thing is when we, the original devs, risking to be left buttnaked on the street, we are used to having to scrap by to survive, but we don't want to force our friends to take the same risk because we are stubborn about what hair color our characters will have.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
alt optimized.gif

ZAHERA, INTRO UPDATE — $10 RELEASE

Dying between her thighs is not a right, but a privilege you have to earn.

It is finally time to introduce muscle ladies into our game. Sure, you can argue that Brigitte is one of them, but does she have such refined core muscles? Just look at them! Inspect the every little detail, every curve and nuance. Enjoy it, savor it, because it's finally here!

Zahera will squish you alive in between her thunder thighs, but only if you are persistent enough to earn the right to die the most honorable death. She is tough, but more than that, she is afraid of letting people down, not being taken seriously, and so many more things, hidden deep down, behind that bratty persona. Maybe she just needs someone, who can listen, someone, who will comfort her and give that necessary push to overcome her insecurities. Or maybe, just throwing this wild idea out there, she might benefit from someone, who can put her in her place. A person tough enough to tolerate her presence.

If you expected her to go easy on you, too bad. This story is all about BEING TOUGH, MUSCULAR, AROUSED AND UNCOMFORTABLY WET! The perfect kind of story.

BUT THERE'S MORE!

AnjexOmhl9I.jpg

DVA, PART 5 — PUBLIC RELEASE

There it is — a fitting conclusion to the story we started in July. And it's not just a regular update, oh no! This is a second major release in a row, even more tightly packed with spice, than anything you've seen in the past couple of months. Two new h-scenes, both heavily story-driven, and this time they both are rather "special". The more we work on this project, the more we try to pivot from things that might be considered too vanilla, and this is a big step towards expanding the range of available kinks you may find in our game.

On top of everything else, this is the penultimate update in DVa's storyline. Just one more, and her story will finally be concluded. Well, almost. There will still be quite a lot to look forward to, but it's a little too early for spoilers. You will see everything for yourself.

Right now, our main focus is to make sure we finish as many storylines as we can before starting a massive overhaul project for ACADEMY34. While we can't share any dates, we can say that the majority of backgrounds have already been drawn, new mechanics have been planned, outdated routes are in the process of being rewritten, and our artists are updating the visuals for basically every little element of the game, be that our clunky interface, or character designs. Who knows, maybe the season of changes is closer that you might think?

But enough of pointless fantasizing! It's time savour the spice, and the spice we have! Something more risky than usual, more... public. DVa prepared a very special present for her very special partner. A key to her heart, so to speak. A tender to the touch, and with a built-in vibration motor.

Will you accept her gift?

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

How to unlock Zahera's story: Her storyline becomes accessible in around midpoint of Mercy's questline. You need to visit the infirmary after a hangover and get through couple of connected events. After that, the next time you visit the infirmary, Zahera will be there and her questline will start. If you have already completed Mercy's storyline, just visit the infirmary.

How to access new DVa's content: Just contact her by using laptop in MC's room. If you get lost in the process, be sure to check the Quest Log in Phone menu!

If you enjoy what we do and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
do all girls have vaginal sex? not a fan of anal btw the whole sex scene between amelie and her boyfriend ruined this game Idk if I will keep playing to see other dudes fucking the girls

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Please no one see this as bad intention. It's just curiosity. How can a game that has more than 5 years of development and only a little more than 100 pages of comments be making more than 18,000 euros per month? Because I don't see from the presentation images that it has remarkable art either. How good is the story? I had not seen it until now and chastened from other experiences if someone can tell me what is the attraction of this before trying it I would appreciate it

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Please no one see this as bad intention. It's just curiosity. How can a game that has more than 5 years of development and only a little more than 100 pages of comments be making more than 18,000 euros per month? Because I don't see from the presentation images that it has remarkable art either. How good is the story? I had not seen it until now and chastened from other experiences if someone can tell me what is the attraction of this before trying it I would appreciate it
because it's a parody game with hot characters

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
We get plenty of feedback from this forum, so I want to repost the same thing from our Discord:

First of all, we know that our game is lacking. Like, in many regards it's mid at best, and we are perfectly aware of that. When we first started working on it, we had no clear plan or vision for it, all because we were certain it is destined to fail and at most we will get some valuable gamedev experience from it. Then turned out people liked it for god knows what reason, so we stuck with the project. Now though, all that poor planning is starting to show, and realistically we need to overhaul the entirety of the foundation upon which the game is built.

Good news, it's not a complete rework of everything, because in the last couple of years we mostly been adding horizontal progression. Bad news: It is still a lot of fucking work.

I am starting to dedicate the majority of my time planning out the overhaul changes, which are extensive. They will include schedule that characters will follow, going to classes and then spending pass-time in their clubs at different time of day, a new trait system that will replace redundant stats, exploration rewards, new locations and characters with their dedicated mini-stories, and stuff like that.

What I want to ask from you is to describe in as much detail everything you think we could improve and your ideas on how could they be made better.

If you know that something is lacking, but have no idea how we can improve it, then just name the issue and that would be enough. The rest we'll take upon ourselves. Don't worry about giving too many issues, or being harsh about systems that are straight up shit — we know our game is in rough shape, and that's why this questionnaire is important to us.

This overhaul project for our game has been in the works for around a year now, mostly focused on revamping the locations, examples of which I will attach below. Right now we are finally getting into the meat of things, which includes the core gameplay changes, and since I might be tunnel-visioning on some specific issues, I need an opinion from the outside.

Thank you.

Note: Most of those backgrounds have been made way before we greenlighted changing the game from OW-parody into the original project, so you can still see OW logos here and there, but they will be replaced before the release.

Last edited:

JakeyParkey

Jul 2, 2021
What I want to ask from you is to describe in as much detail everything you think we could improve and your ideas on how could they be made better.

If you know that something is lacking, but have no idea how we can improve it, then just name the issue and that would be enough. The rest we'll take upon ourselves. Don't worry about giving too many issues, or being harsh about systems that are straight up shit — we know our game is in rough shape, and that's why this questionnaire is important to us.

This overhaul project for our game has been in the works for around a year now, mostly focused on revamping the locations, examples of which I will attach below. Right now we are finally getting into the meat of things, which includes the core gameplay changes, and since I might be tunnel-visioning on some specific issues, I need an opinion from the outside.

Thank you.

Note: Most of those backgrounds have been made way before we greenlighted changing the game from OW-parody into the original project, so you can still see OW logos here and there, but they will be replaced before the release.
Damn these backgrounds make the current ones look like placeholders, can't wait for the overhaul. As for suggestions writing-wise, this might be an unpopular one for others given the nature of this game, but it would be nice if the MC was his own character, as in has his own passions, strengths, flaws and weaknesses.

It's a pretty standard thing for parody games to have a blank slate MC as to not get in the way of le sexy times, but I feel like it would help you from your evolution from "obvious cash grab parody from that one game with petabytes worth of SFM animations" to "That one kinetic VN that has deeps root in that one videogame franchise, but still tries to be its own thing" if your main character was at least somewhat well-round in their personality. That's why I'd argue Sombra's route has the best version of MC, since they act more like an actual person in a peculiar situation and has their own desires and insecurities, than compare to the older "Encounter A -> Encounter B -> Encounter C -> Finally we can smash/see the sexy girl" MC of the older routes.

But that's just my opinion, where I enjoy it where games take the extra step of giving some amount of depth to the guy we'll be following for the game's run time. Feel free to shoot through any of my points if there's something I missed.

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
We get plenty of feedback from this forum, so I want to repost the same thing from our Discord:
Hi, first of all I wanted to say thank you, I played through this game over the course of the last few weeks. I enjoyed my time with the game very much and it was interesting to observe the progress of you and your team as I went through the different stories. Like the difference between Tracer, I know you mentioned her as your very first test case for this game, and Sombra or Hana is night and day.

In regards to the rebuild it appears to be an ambitious project, the shared art looks fantastic and I had some thoughts for it about what current problems are and how they could be improved. I assume most of what I will be talking about has already been discussed as this seems to have been in the works for a while but with these caveats out of the way...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway that were some thoughts of mine after playing this game and hearing of the rework. I know that the implementation of anything like this would be a lot of work both for artists and coders, so don't sweat it and good luck.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

First of all, we know that our game is lacking. Like, in many regards it's mid at best, and we are perfectly aware of that. When we first started working on it, we had no clear plan or vision for it, all because we were certain it is destined to fail and at most we will get some valuable gamedev experience from it. Then turned out people liked it for god knows what reason, so we stuck with the project. Now though, all that poor planning is starting to show, and realistically we need to overhaul the entirety of the foundation upon which the game is built.

Good news, it's not a complete rework of everything, because in the last couple of years we mostly been adding horizontal progression. Bad news: It is still a lot of fucking work.

I am starting to dedicate the majority of my time planning out the overhaul changes, which are extensive. They will include schedule that characters will follow, going to classes and then spending pass-time in their clubs at different time of day, a new trait system that will replace redundant stats, exploration rewards, new locations and characters with their dedicated mini-stories, and stuff like that.

Thank you.

will we have to start a new game when these come or will we just pick up from a previous save?

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes