Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Can you give me an example? Preferably something popular I may have actually tried? Lately, 'animated' isn't a common tag, unfortunately.
Yea spine is great you've probably seen A LOT of 2dcg animations done with it! I can't name any examples from the top of my head though. Last I checked Dvoika games was experimenting with it.

In case someone get tired of doing someone else's homework:

mc.inventory.money

is the console command that could help out
Thank you! Also for ssj782 I wrote a snippet to unlock the gallery if you have the console enabled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tip: You can paste in the Ren'Py console using shift+insert when it is open!

Last edited:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm a huge fan of the original game so this erotic fanfic is right up my alley. I last played it when it first came out, and there was little to no content back then.

I really love the art style. Just the way the girls are drawn. Tracer looks frickin' sexy. I just wish there was even more content.

Mercy is implemented tremendously, really hot scenes. But what are those? Her shoes with the lab coat? C'mon man, give us high heels. :D

Looking forward to the next update. :)

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
thanks but i gave up on this game
Post #666 right there.

This thread has so much hate XD

Love your design and artwork BTW. I know everything will go well in due course. Goodluck!
Thank you, I will pass it on to Naughty! I'm sure it will! We're not where we hoped to be at this point, not in any way. And of course I have to admit we're not happy with the amount of content right now. But we're just not going to give up!

Reactions: batman666

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm a huge fan of the original game so this erotic fanfic is right up my alley. I last played it when it first came out, and there was little to no content back then.

I really love the art style. Just the way the girls are drawn. Tracer looks frickin' sexy. I just wish there was even more content.

Mercy is implemented tremendously, really hot scenes. But what are those? Her shoes with the lab coat? C'mon man, give us high heels. :D

Looking forward to the next update. :)
Thank you! I guess it's a matter of realism, doctor's often wear crocs for hygienic reasons :cry:

Reactions: batman666

Polarbottle

Jan 7, 2019
I've been looping several Wednesdays now but I'm still not getting a text from Sombra. Anyone know how to trigger the new quest?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yea spine is great you've probably seen A LOT of 2dcg animations done with it! I can't name any examples from the top of my head though. Last I checked Dvoika games was experimenting with it.

Thank you! Also for ssj782 I wrote a snippet to unlock the gallery if you have the console enabled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tip: You can paste in the Ren'Py console using shift+insert when it is open!
Thanks for both of those. I went ahead and went through the game. Its a bit short, but still made me smile a few times from dialogue.
Please keep up the good work. I know that even I've been pretty harsh on some of the games on these forums, but it isn't like my opinion is the only one that counts. Or 'post #666' as you called it above.

Reactions: Cipheos

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for both of those. I went ahead and went through the game. Its a bit short, but still made me smile a few times from dialogue.
Please keep up the good work. I know that even I've been pretty harsh on some of the games on these forums, but it isn't like my opinion is the only one that counts. Or 'post #666' as you called it above.
Eh it's kind of a massive downer when people call it a scam. I especially take offense when people call our supporters chumps :mad: But you know, we're not especially happy with the amount of content ourselves. And we are definitely looking to dial back the "inventivity" enough to add some serious content the next few updates. Point is, we understand don't worry, we just take your concerns seriously.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Alright so after playing the most current version I felt like giving my thoughts on the game as of it's current iteration. Now this opinion will likely change as the game continues to evolve but overall I'd say the game is roughly 4/10 for right now. My main gripes about the game have been echoed by some of the others here namely being the purpose of stats, grind, and certain aspects of the story.
I feel like the stats should have a greater purpose other than advancement in both the main and side stories. Perhaps if a coder can be hired the implementation of a skill tree can be explored. For example say the player hits rank 5 in strength they have the option to choose one of two skills something that could give them greater stamina or choose the option where they'll able to complete physical tasks at a more expedient rate.
As for the grind, I'm hoping it's addressed in a manner that doesn't outright remove difficulty or challenge but I do think a more balanced approach would be for the best. A level grind where the reward matches or somewhat exceeds the challenge should be the goal.
As for aspects of the story itself I have a few concerns with the issue of possible feature creep and ever growing roster of characters to the OW canon. So it becomes an issue of trying to give every side character their own arc or something to that effect. There is also the issue of consequences to choosing certain paths in a characters route. If we do 'x' for one character will it lock off another character's route completely.
Other than that I think that the game does have potential but it does need time in order to reach it. Though I do have a question for the devs will there be any consequences such as pregnancy or the like because of the MC's relationships with the ladies in the Academy.

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes