Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Mei public.png

MEI UPDATE IS NOW PUBLIC

0.9.1.4 is available to everyone on . If you like our work please consider supporting us on or .

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

Changelog:
- First part of the Mei's route is now playable.
- New h-scenes.
- New dialogue scenes.
- New X-Ray scenes.
- New character.
- New sprites.
- Added an option to skip the prologue (first week).
- Added an option to skip all the way to the new content. This option unlocks all scenes/pictures in the gallery excluding content of the currently released update.
- Improved clarity of MC's thoughts in the dialogues.
- Updated main menu screen.

Reactions: PugWug

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ahh, sorry. I want to play this, but the angry, purple, french spider lady that lives in my head is threatening an immediate lobotomy courtesy of high powered sniper rifle if I even dare so much as glance at Lena in passing, so alas I will pass on dat ass.

Reactions: Young_Naughty

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i cant ask mei for help? it only gives me options that he wont say but the quest says 'ask mei for help' am i doing something wrong?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"- Added an option to skip the prologue (first week).
- Added an option to skip all the way to the new content. This option unlocks all scenes/pictures in the gallery excluding content of the currently released update."

Finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally

More devs should have this option imo, if old saves are not compatible or generate bugs we should be able to jump straight to new content

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
"- Added an option to skip the prologue (first week).
- Added an option to skip all the way to the new content. This option unlocks all scenes/pictures in the gallery excluding content of the currently released update."

Finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally

More devs should have this option imo, if old saves are not compatible or generate bugs we should be able to jump straight to new content
Made a short post about this in the hope that more people would do this...

https://f95zone.to/threads/shipping-your-game-with-saves.57327/

Reactions: jowishg

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
nwsr.png
Update release date, progress report and some news

Let's jump straight to the interesting stuff.

Part Two of Mei's story will be coming early September! Yet again we have decided to experiment with storytelling, this time by adding a second storyline to the narrative. Nothing too fancy, just another step to improve the overall quality of our story. If you voted for adding and Widowmaker, you may find this addition to be a pleasant surprise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now, moving on to the less interesting, but nonetheless important news: Starting October our team will count one more member - our second full time artist. This is a big step forward for us all and we wouldn't be able to achieve it without your support. Thank you!

As you might have guessed by the release date announce, we are mostly done with our work for the next update. Not only that, but the writing for Part Three is finished as well, which means that in a few days we are going to start active stage of development for the update after the next. So you better stick around, because we have lots and lots of things prepared for you to see!

>>>

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A bunch of minor typos and grammar weirdness.

The class board that Default and Julian stand in front of shows grey, unless you click on them and then it is colored in. Which I think should be opposite.

Tracer getting dressed during pool scene has clothes on and off multiple times and missing earrings.

Some calls come at start time of the day so you would maybe skip class.

Some scenes don't seem to progress time.

MC is weird, he goes from sure with Andre into a bundle of nerves with Brigitte.

When getting the first Xray, Julian's shoes can vanish even with it off.

I do wish MC was a bit more controlled by Player, since it seems choices don't really change. IE saying okay to Mei is only 3 forms of Yes, which all get the same dialogue anyways.

I think Main Menu and Settings on the phone should be on page 2, while Stats and Xray which are things you have to use multiple times should be on first page.

I am guessing with Mei MC will be rough, while with Brigitte he is a Bottom, which is fine to be a switch, but you would think he would mention it at some time.

Text should probably have something like a drop shadow to help it stand out a bit more.

No cumming with Brigitte

MC should probably talk with all the ladies he is cumming in. Can't say impregging all of overwatch wouldn't be fun.

Xray level 1 doesn't really make sense removing shoes/socks only.

MC telling Charlotte about the group event shouldn't really say bondage in the middle of the hallway.

Xray with black and white haired girl seems to make everything go in reverse, also her friend is called red-head but is blonde.

Would be nice if the images in gallery were sorted, as of now it is a "when you get them" rather than any progression of the images.

I would suggest the devs do a slow playthrough as if they are new and search everything to clean it all up.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
A bunch of minor typos and grammar weirdness.

The class board that Default and Julian stand in front of shows grey, unless you click on them and then it is colored in. Which I think should be opposite.

Tracer getting dressed during pool scene has clothes on and off multiple times and missing earrings.

Some calls come at start time of the day so you would maybe skip class.

Some scenes don't seem to progress time.

MC is weird, he goes from sure with Andre into a bundle of nerves with Brigitte.

When getting the first Xray, Julian's shoes can vanish even with it off.

I do wish MC was a bit more controlled by Player, since it seems choices don't really change. IE saying okay to Mei is only 3 forms of Yes, which all get the same dialogue anyways.

I think Main Menu and Settings on the phone should be on page 2, while Stats and Xray which are things you have to use multiple times should be on first page.

I am guessing with Mei MC will be rough, while with Brigitte he is a Bottom, which is fine to be a switch, but you would think he would mention it at some time.

Text should probably have something like a drop shadow to help it stand out a bit more.

No cumming with Brigitte

MC should probably talk with all the ladies he is cumming in. Can't say impregging all of overwatch wouldn't be fun.

Xray level 1 doesn't really make sense removing shoes/socks only.

MC telling Charlotte about the group event shouldn't really say bondage in the middle of the hallway.

Xray with black and white haired girl seems to make everything go in reverse, also her friend is called red-head but is blonde.

Would be nice if the images in gallery were sorted, as of now it is a "when you get them" rather than any progression of the images.

I would suggest the devs do a slow playthrough as if they are new and search everything to clean it all up.
Uh that sounds bad :oops:. Thanks for pointing everything out and making a list. Will try and fix what is.. well.. fixable.

MolotovKiller

Jul 4, 2017
Maybe its me, but Brig and Andre have a different personality, so its fine to the MC acts like a bundle of nerves in front of somebody dominant and agressive like Brig and, well, their BONDS :Kappa:are more big and important(this talking about the rest of the storie). Meanwhile, Andre is more shy, so he can be a more active person.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
unknown.png

Mei, DVa, Widow, Ana. They are all here.

Closed beta is open to our $10+ patrons. Join the high ranks if you are willing to support our project and get access to the limited testing of every coming update!

MORE INFO:
> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <

Changelog:
- Part two of Mei's storyline;

- More h-scenes, both for Mei and others;
- Added lewd sprites for Widowmaker;
- Added lewd sprites for DVa;
- And even some for Ana. Anyone into a strict moms?
- Updated Ana's sprites;
- Added new sprites for MC;
- Impoved the skipping option;
- Fixed the issue that caused scenes not to save into a gallery correctly;
- Fixed many minor bugs.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 37 Votes