Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I think we will usually lean more towards the STS and ATU side of things. I think there has to be cheap sex and there has to be character progression. Personally I would love to make a more twisted NTR game, but I don't think that's in the plans for A34 :c
Just so I know, what does STS and ATU stand for? Don't remember seeing it before, but I probably have.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Indeed, we are very sorry! Young & Naughty are really going all out on the assets for this one, adding both a prologue and the mercy route. We hope we will be able to release fairly soon, but we decided we are going to take our time to make this worth the wait!
Just wanna say, I've got a current pledge with you guys and shit like this is exactly why. You aren't rushing by promising release dates, but you aren't going radio silent as you spend two years on an update (cough Redamz cough). Love that so much, keep this shit up

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
take your time, we can wait for the quality we know you'll bring!
Just wanna say, I've got a current pledge with you guys and shit like this is exactly why. You aren't rushing by promising release dates, but you aren't going radio silent as you spend two years on an update (cough Redamz cough). Love that so much, keep this shit up
Aw thank you guys, that means a lot. We really really hope we will live up to your expectations! Though, we do more than just hope ;)

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
If anyone wants to know what to expect, I'd like to remind y'all that we do have a stream archive. Currently we are working on the Mercy route, but we also want to make the game a bit more immersive, so we are also working on a prologue!

I hope this will give a bit of a glimpse of what to look forward to with the next update <3

Edit:
Oooh, we're also adding night sprites!!! Stuff should really come to life this version c:

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
when you will updae the game ?
hello you have a game to update
If you check their you'll see a progress meter in the info box. A previous post by them said that you should expect the update to be reaching completion when the "writing" bar begins moving.

If you're curious, this update's slowness was caused by them undertaking the job of changing a lot of features. They've added a prologue and I believe they said they've implemented a crude representation of the stats system they hope to have in the game soon.

Open this spoiler if you want to know their exact words, from a public post on their Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Sooooooooo , hammond is in the PTR now :) any chances to see sim here!??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tbh I heard a lot of people say this is the firs character which won't comply with R34. I beg to differ, but I don't think he is particularly high on our list. Would be histerical.

If you check their you'll see a progress meter in the info box. A previous post by them said that you should expect the update to be reaching completion when the "writing" bar begins moving.

If you're curious, this update's slowness was caused by them undertaking the job of changing a lot of features. They've added a prologue and I believe they said they've implemented a crude representation of the stats system they hope to have in the game soon.

Open this spoiler if you want to know their exact words, from a public post on their Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, yea progress is slow. We are just still new to this and trying to do it right. Takes a lot of time. I'd recommend watching the streams if you want to have a better idea what N is up to c:

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Tbh I heard a lot of people say this is the firs character which won't comply with R34. I beg to differ, but I don't think he is particularly high on our list. Would be histerical.

Thanks, yea progress is slow. We are just still new to this and trying to do it right. Takes a lot of time. I'd recommend watching the streams if you want to have a better idea what N is up to c:
Since you mentioned it, there isn't a stream uploaded on the archive on your site from the stream N announced on the 13th. Any ideas?

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Since you mentioned it, there isn't a stream uploaded on the archive on your site from the stream N announced on the 13th. Any ideas?
I forgot to upload it, thanks for reminding me. I'll try to upload it tomorrow :eek:

3.30 star(s) 37 Votes