Eluysion

Jan 6, 2018
So got the widow stuff to work dunno how it says survive week 1 I can assume that is a typo on that part there and it's meant to say 1 month?.

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
When will Mercy be updated, I saw your roadmap, after Widow, it's Sombra, D'va and then Widow again, I'm really curious to know what the last part of her charade means

wumbis

Jan 15, 2018
I remember it being mention that more anal scenes would be added but don't think I saw any besides the Mercy one. Are there any upcoming ones planned?

wumbis

Jan 15, 2018
Dva route will have anal, not in the next update though.
Ah I see thanks for the response. So it would be the D.Va part 4 update then if it's not the next D.Va one since part 3 is first? Or just that the Sombra update that's next doesn't have the D.Va anal scene?

Seems to be a few months away then either way since it's not in the next update.

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
Well, it's not easy to make me outright dislike a character within less than five minutes of seeing them for the first time, but somehow you managed to do that with Christian.
Honestly, I went from "Maybe he's just some rich snob." to "I want to see this man's head on a pike." pretty much after the first conversation with the guy. And there are very few writers that can get that reaction out of me, or at the very least do so intentionally, rather than it just being a response to bad writing. I am legitimately impressed.

Usually, I don't like NTR at all, but in this case I'll gladly make an exception. Let's cuck a douchebag!

Also, I found a typo:
After the meeting at the shooting range, the one after going on a walk with Amelie and Hanzo on the weekend, and the MC and McCree discuss recent events, McCree says "[Player], if you still can't get it into that thick pretty scull of yours...", it should be "skull" instead.
A comma between "thick" and "pretty" wouldn't hurt either, but that might just be my inner Grammar Nazi taking the wheel.

Not sure if anyone else noticed that one already, but wanted to mention it. Haven't really seen any others though.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Well, it's not easy to make me outright dislike a character within less than five minutes of seeing them for the first time, but somehow you managed to do that with Christian.
Honestly, I went from "Maybe he's just some rich snob." to "I want to see this man's head on a pike." pretty much after the first conversation with the guy. And there are very few writers that can get that reaction out of me, or at the very least do so intentionally, rather than it just being a response to bad writing. I am legitimately impressed.

Usually, I don't like NTR at all, but in this case I'll gladly make an exception. Let's cuck a douchebag!

Also, I found a typo:
After the meeting at the shooting range, the one after going on a walk with Amelie and Hanzo on the weekend, and the MC and McCree discuss recent events, McCree says "[Player], if you still can't get it into that thick pretty scull of yours...", it should be "skull" instead.
A comma between "thick" and "pretty" wouldn't hurt either, but that might just be my inner Grammar Nazi taking the wheel.

Not sure if anyone else noticed that one already, but wanted to mention it. Haven't really seen any others though.
Aww, thank you! I guess I'm glad Chris turned out to be just as dislikable as we intended him to be. We knew that if we're planning to add some NTR content, we better make the guy you're cucking... like that, or else it might just feel wrong.

And thanks for poining the typo out! Will fix it with the next patch.

Maleborgia

Sep 12, 2018
Going with the flow here, the guy was as unlikeable as they come, so I`m not going to feel guilty here, but as a sucker for happy endings, I`m still going to root for Widow breaking it up with him at the end. ^^ Might just be me unwilling to share her though. XD

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Goddamn this Christian guy...ugh! Well way to go cuz "to be continued" is like anime cliffhangers recently! Gotta wait for the next updates...

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
10691E91-9A57-4038-BECC-FEC7C6A031FD.png
ACADEMY34 — D.Va / Sombra (Part 3) — $10 Release
Before we cause any confusion, this is NOT a solo update for Sombra, as we stated in roadmap, instead it has content for both girls. We decided to go with this approach to close their shared story in a more dramatic fashion. The next update though - it will finally be her solo appearance. But hey!..
DESPITE ALL OBSTACLES THE NEW UPDATE IS HERE!

Both girls are very cunning, so remember NOT TO GET TRICKED INTO:
— Getting sloppy head
— Receiving nudes
— Love & Care

NOW GO OUTSMART THEM!

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO

[Please Read]:
> <

Closed beta is open to $10+ Patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join high ranks and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes