VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Acadia University [v1.0] [GammaBreak]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0

This game could have been easily a five star game, if not for the fact that this game has almost no content. I could not even call this a demo. At best it just a start foundational build at its early stages. Nothing to play or see here, move along citizen.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Durrus

Frustrating game to play, since it has such great potential, but is also shockingly short.

- good premise and setting (male MC finds himself under control and influence of women of higher status)
    - really good art
    - different ideas for different dommes that could have been taken in various directions

And it all falls flat because you beat this game in like 10 minutes, and it's basically linear. Wouldn't be fair to rate this 5/5 due to length alone, but I hope it will influence other devs to try making something similar.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

pagaru

Great art style and content.
    But far too short to deserve anything more than 3 stars.
    It's like you barely get started and then it's over.

The first and only time that you get some kind of effect from your choices the game is over. And you either get a BJ or a chastity cage. And that's that.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: 1.0

This game has an amazsing premise and settings, this could be one of the very best dominatrix games out there with its amazing graphics and good setting. Sadly this game is extremely short. It feels like i only played a prologue of a much larger game. There isnt much here sadly, skip it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Viraqua

The plot was simple but there. The characters were perfectly enticing, BUT, the story was painfully short, the fetishes included a little too tame in my opinion, and the endings didn't quite live up to my hopes. That being said, if I see an extended version of the game come out, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

onepoopyboi

I will be giving this 4 stars only because this game is very short.
    Perfect game if you are into femdom , the doms are really hot , the renders are top notch too.
    I really loved this game although this game needed a lot more content
  7. 5.00 star(s)

FemdomVR

Really enjoyed playing - the gfx and fetishes hit right in my sweet spot, want MORE!

Especially love the textures of the stockings and the latex outfits!!!!!!

Even the one i wast particularly into suddenly dropped into one of my favourite kinks!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Daxarian

Developer mentioned that it's just a learning project, and in my opinion it's a very successful one. It's very short and doesn't have a lot of unique content, but everything is very polished and just oozes potential. Really looking forward to GammaBreak's future projects.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Semeicardia

Short, but good. It should probably be marked as a kinetic novel, rather than visual noval as all choices will lead to the same 3 challenge scenes and finally to the final scene, which while it does have variations based on earlier choices is rather limited.
    It only features 4 total scenes in total, 3 challenge scenes and the final scene, which has 4 variations: Normal, Good, Bad and the Semi-secret ending.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Putinsky

Technically it's very good game. Art is very nice, even though there isn't alot of CG's. If game was longer it could get 5/5 rating but it finishes just waaaay to quick when we think that it basically started. Not alot of content, but still as a short game it's very good and worth a try to anyone who's into those types of games.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Aleksander K

Lite erotic femdom with pleasing art style but extremely short and almost uneventful. Felt more like a teaser then the actual game. Good foundation for more indepth story and gameplay. Maybe we'll see it future.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

Amazing it is a bit short but fantastic wonderful images the gui design is great i experenaced no glitches or bugs but really only got the good ending but thats what i wanted. good voice acting great story.