4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You have recently been accepted into Acadia University; a prestigious all-male school known for its stellar education system. The school is highly exclusive with a worldwide reputation; just getting accepted is a prestigious accomplishment! Graduates go on to great things and become influential members of society.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-17
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Developer: GammeBreak
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

*The unofficial port is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

PzyLfs.png 9T5Sbg.png 2ULSBx.png a3ZoLy.png 0zW1I35.png BCasUOF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SirSieghart

Oct 23, 2018
Overall the game took me a little bit over an hour to complete. As far as Visual Novels go it's nothing special, with only the ending being influenced at all by the choices you make in-game. It's only got 4 or 5 lewd scenes, but what's there is pretty well done. My only real complaint is that at the end I felt like the whole thing was over too soon.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
All I want to know is if the endings will involve the MC surrendering his free will and giving his absolute loyalty to each of his new mistresses.

I LOVE femdom plain and simple, though I havnae downloaded it yet, I cannae wait to do so and get started, but ma bloody laptop needs to charge.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
What a waste of potencial here. Oh man. The graphic is AMAZING. But not enough scenes. So Sad. I dont like female domination, just not my beer. I would accept it easy if we could have some revenge. I like "dominate the domina". But even the female domination fraction have to say: thats not much content here. That little bit we have is great, no question.

For good ending:
say yes you watched boobs and you are sorry.
dont cum on the nurse without warning.
Force on the facsit and dont struggle.
Normal ending:
Make a mistake in one of the scenes like cum on the nurse without warning.
Bad ending:
Say you didnt watch her boobs
Dont warn the nurse
struggle on the facesit

Secret ending? i dont know.

Jul 23, 2018
What a waste of potencial here. Oh man. The graphic is AMAZING. But not enough scenes. So Sad. I dont like female domination, just not my beer. I would accept it easy if we could have some revenge. I like "dominate the domina". But even the female domination fraction have to say: thats not much content here. That little bit we have is great, no question.

For good ending:
say yes you watched boobs and you are sorry.
dont cum on the nurse without warning.
Force on the facsit and dont struggle.
Normal ending:
Make a mistake in one of the scenes like cum on the nurse without warning.
Bad ending:
Say you didnt watch her boobs
Dont warn the nurse
struggle on the facesit

Secret ending? i dont know.
I think the semi secret ending is the variation of bad ending, i got the variaton, but forgot how XD

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
It depends on whether you mess up in all the scenes, or just 2 out of 3. If you've played through all those, you've seen everything there is to see (there are no more images in the "scenes" folder that would correspond to other scenes). The "titfuck" and "vaginal sex" tags on this thread are incorrect (unfortunately - they were what got me excited!).

Overall the game is good, but very short. Hopefully the devs continue it, but the description seems to imply it's a full game. :(

Reactions: NIshu and OwlBeer

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm not asking for spoiler or full details here, but does any or hopefully all the endings involve enslavement to one or all these GODDESSES?

A simple yes or no to my question would be appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes