4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
What's here is pretty awesome, but like others have said it's quite short. It could be vastly expanded upon, or at least I hope the dev makes another game with similar femdom themes.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Here are only 2 Pages and the first people are already to stupid to read them. we have already said multiple times that there are wrong Tags for this game. We already postet what scenes are in this game and what not. Just read the fucking comments.
(or watch the images folder of the game)

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i hope the game dev makes another femdom game i wish there where more pussy licking and ass licking/kissng and maybe pee (optinal for those who dosent like it) the ar style is amezing its really hot if the game dev makes another one am defently going to play it if he makes a patreon am defently going to support i think i hope the game dev see this ether way anyone that reads this hope you are staying safe and have a good day :)

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
when it comes to games i dont like visual novels,especially kinetic but i do like femdom.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
titfuck, vaginal sex, footjob
Tags are misleading. I wouldn't even have downloaded the game if these tags didn't exist in thread in the first place.
Although the game is alright: well done, a bit short but quality wise, good.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Nice story, good scenes.
Interesting characters and beautiful art.

Will definitely watch this one and the dev for future projects and hopefully this one will get v2.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alexo_118

May 24, 2018
Fantastic femdom game. Love the fact of having different endings. The only thing is that it has too little content. I would love if the creator XOR could either update it or develop a sequel or another game with the same basics. Really cool game man hope to see more of this.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes