3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
It's excellent but short. Story is very fluent and well executed - for a prologue. But it desperately needs more chapters. There is a lot of potentials to be explored. Art is also great!

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I'm not asking for spoiler or full details here, but does any or hopefully all the endings involve enslavement to one or all these GODDESSES?

A simple yes or no to my question would be appreciated.
Well no, but yes?
It is short, there are no individual endings for each "heroine" but if you get a bad ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
always fascinating how things are asked that were answered shortly before. why hardly anyone reads the previous comments ?

Zachtf

Jul 29, 2017
What is there is good but it does feel like the demo/prologue of a full game that would go on for the full school year.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Game has such potential, but there is barely any content to praise. A rare dominatrix theme game that is more like a demo than a full game. Hope to see more because I wanted more.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
What is there is good but it does feel like the demo/prologue of a full game that would go on for the full school year.
Game has such potential, but there is barely any content to praise. A rare dominatrix theme game that is more like a demo than a full game. Hope to see more because I wanted more.
Apparently, the game was made for "learning purpuses" so that is why it's like a demo... But as I said previously: I too want a full game of this... :3 Hope they hear our pleads! <3

Mar 28, 2017
Second picture on the preview. Hitting that ass would hurt her hand from how FLAT he is. Not a dig on the drawings, just that particular boys ass is bony as hell.

I know guys aren't supposed to have the posteriors their female counterparts do but I've caught myself looking a few times. I'm a connoisseur of all rumps and humps. In personal experience I've only had women but they still have a good amount of toosh bent over my knee.

Anyway I had a good laugh, game looks alright but its not my cup of tea. Very few Visual Novels are interesting to me.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I'm laughing at the name. Acadia University is a real, well-known university in Canada. I wonder why they chose that name.
I believe it's a reference to one of the Empress games. The dev is obviously a huge fan since the whole game feels like it was made by them

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Man, this game does a thing that makes me absolutely diamonds. You splooge all over the nurse's stockings and she makes you buy a new pair :love:. Such a waste

Reactions: Clarissa810

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Femdom with a lot of stockings/garter belt and high heels, this is fantastic!
It's a pity that there are few renders and the story is short, but i hope in a new game with more renders and longer!

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes