• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 3D] Paid Accepting Negotiable/Reasonably-Priced DAZ Studio-Based pseudo-2D + 3D & Photoshop Editing Commissions

Aug 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have learning and work on DAZ Studio since last year. I am currently working on my own game It Started with a Kiss, but I decided to accept and potentially work on some 1-time commissions. Although this thread is not related to it, I guess it worth mentioning that I am technically a writer, but I am hoping to and in the process of completely switching to the 2D/3D art and design field. In addition to Daz, I am somewhat trying to learn Blender as well, though progress has been slow there. One thing I am certainly not good anymore at is drawing from scratch, but I decided to look into utilizing DAZ to render pseudo-2D art and I somehow managed to make it work. For anyone interested, you will find a few samples below, since I have only just gotten started with this, and I have to incorporate into a project of my own, even if no one might be interested in commissioning art of this style. Lastly, I also have intermediate-level Photoshop skills as well.

Skills:
- DAZ 3D
- Photoshop
- Character creation
- I am very creative when it comes to ideas for 3D scenes (For instance, I tend to come up with concepts/ideas for scenes while listening to a song)
- I have a keen eye for detail
- I aim for as much perfection as possible, even if it requires multiple re-renders

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (ThePhantom#1495)

Employment Type & Rates:
- Paid. If I was not already working on my own projects, I would certainly be interested in share-based opportunities. However, prices can be discussed on Discord and will be quite negotiable as well as reasonable since I am no expert at any of this. My work is not bad, as you may check below, but I am still learning.

Availability:
- Can be discussed.

Work Samples:

Pseudo-2D Style Samples

2d.png

2DScene.jpg

2DSceneB.jpg

Untitled-2.gif

3D Renders from my upcoming game

AdrKissPoseImproved-Beauty.png

KitchenScene1Final-Beauty.jpg

BRScene1F2-Beauty.jpg