HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I got to setting up the relays for Kiara, having done two for main street and two for downtown. I only got one for the Uni and placed it on the roof, but now when I secure call Kiara, all she says is that I'm still on the mission. I can't do anything else, I can't check my Sus level, and I'm concerned that I'm stuck with Sus increasing every day without being able to lower it.

EDIT: I just happen to go to the Uni Early Sunday morning and got the option to install a relay.

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I'm unable to progress with Nayika. Sam's advice is get prisim to 5 (tick) do all the investigations (no tick) go to downtown during evening or later (no tick)

I'm fairly sure I've done all the investigations, I can't get a new one when I call, and there's nothing in my calendar. Nothing happens when I go downtown either?
If Fulminato's suggestion doesn't work you can send me your save and I'll take a look.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I can't seem to find more than four topics with Mary which is keeping me from accessing Blair's pregnancy scene. Blair's level 5 devoted, I've done a couple sleepovers, Imani and Mary are both maxed (Imani has seven topics) but I just can't figure out how to talk to Mary about anything else.

Calisar

May 26, 2020
Thanks for the update! Bit of an awkward situation, lost my old save moving over to a new computer, so went to use the skip to level feature for the characters I'd already done, noticed if you use the review scenes youve seen power it doesnt show any of the scenes you would have had to unlock as being seen already. Wondering if thats intentional or just an oversight?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I can't seem to find more than four topics with Mary which is keeping me from accessing Blair's pregnancy scene. Blair's level 5 devoted, I've done a couple sleepovers, Imani and Mary are both maxed (Imani has seven topics) but I just can't figure out how to talk to Mary about anything else.
go to the strip club (the tetons) in the harbor friday or saturday

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Is there a list of what the constructs do? I'm using my phone so hover doesn't really work. Sorry if it's in the thread somewhere a cursory search didn't bring anything up.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is there a list of what the constructs do? I'm using my phone so hover doesn't really work. Sorry if it's in the thread somewhere a cursory search didn't bring anything up.
  • Autoambulator: Go into a trance and let your body find its way home.
  • DoppelSam: A psychic duplicate of Sam that can answer questions during your waking hours. [allow going in the 'lounge' during the day]
  • Dream Tether: Has a minor influence on women you are connected with while you sleep.
  • Reinforced Dream Tether: Increased influence while you dream.
  • Episodic Sequencer: Relive some of your experiences. [a gallery function]
  • Meditative Hibernator: Enter a trance for the entire day. [let you skip at the start of the nex day]
  • Hebdomadal Hibernator: Enter a trance for days at a time (Does not work with Dream Tether past 1 day). [let you skip up to a week]
  • Subconscious Bridge: Link the sleeping minds of all of your thralls.
  • Oneiron Camoflauge: Blend in seemlessly within dreamscapes. [stop dreamwalking countdown, allowing you stay indefinitely in the dreamscape]
  • Procedural Boost: Make training and work even easier.
  • Temporal Converter: Always know how long you have left in a dream.
  • Waking Door: Allows you to escape from a dream at any time.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Aye, I've done them all, so far as I can tell. There's no option for a new one
do you have altered the savegame by console or other 'tampering' ways?
because prims disillusion it isn't maxed, but you are in rebel path
and it's seem you have complete gentlment's club without meeting nayika {not possible}

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Aye, I've done them all, so far as I can tell. There's no option for a new one
Fixed save file is attached. I set it so you're about to meet Nayika during the investigations.

Would like to know whether you altered the save file though. If you did it's no big deal, if not I'll have to try and hunt down the cause.

Oakesy

May 1, 2017
No, I haven't altered anything. And I did meet Nayika on the gentleman's club, she turned up for a meeting like at night and we chatted about stuff, like why she has lists of brothels then she got embarrassed and left. Should there have been another meeting? The disillusionment was above 40 before I got her on the rebel path

Oakesy

May 1, 2017
Fixed save file is attached. I set it so you're about to meet Nayika during the investigations.

Would like to know whether you altered the save file though. If you did it's no big deal, if not I'll have to try and hunt down the cause.
Awesome, thanks so much.

I think maybe I bugged it cus I was trying to get to new stuff quickly, so I hit back when chatting to prisim if I got her suspicion up, then clicked a new option?

Reactions: vneotpolemus

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No, I haven't altered anything. And I did meet Nayika on the gentleman's club, she turned up for a meeting like at night and we chatted about stuff, like why she has lists of brothels then she got embarrassed and left. Should there have been another meeting? The disillusionment was above 40 before I got her on the rebel path
for the last dreamwalk prism disillusion should be maxed (in rebel path) your was only ~40

Calisar

May 26, 2020
Ran into an issue on pursuing Prism, first time I made a wrong choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, now whenever i try again it just brings up an empty text box with nothing to click on, autoamble home gets me out of the otherwise deadend but it reoccurs every time I try to do the event. Save 6 is on the broken page, save 5 is some time after the first fail but before I discovered it was stuck, save 7 is from me loading one of the earlier saves, if I only make the correct choices the event finishes, but if I pick any of the wrong ones it gets the same issue, upon clicking return to restaurant it gets stuck.

Last edited:

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Ran into an issue on pursuing Prism, first time I made a wrong choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, now whenever i try again it just brings up an empty text box with nothing to click on, autoamble home gets me out of the otherwise deadend but it reoccurs every time I try to do the event. Save 6 is on the broken page, save 5 is some time after the first fail but before I discovered it was stuck, save 7 is from me loading one of the earlier saves, if I only make the correct choices the event finishes, but if I pick any of the wrong ones it gets the same issue, upon clicking return to restaurant it gets stuck.
The save file you attached isn't working. It may not have uploaded properly, the file you attached is only 26KB, a save should be bigger than that.

Also, saving to disk doesn't export your existing save games, it just creates a single new save. So you'll need to individually save to disk Save 5, 6 and 7.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hadn't played this in quite a while so gave it another whirl. It was well written like I remembered and I enjoyed it. I dunno if the layout changed (like being able to click on that bar on the bottom to make it go away) or if it's just that the last time I played I was just on my lil' laptop and now having a large screen helps, but I found it less cumbersome than before. I also can't remember if Laine was always described as being lithe, but she caught my interest more than before, even if there's not much of anything with her yet. I appreciated the ability to skip stuff at the start, I liked solving the dreamscape problems the first time but it woulda been a drag having to redo Blaire and Kiara, I do think maybe it should give you the breaking and entering stuff when you do though, I'd kinda forgotten how I got that before and only luckily stumbled back into it later on (when I had been needing it for Prism for a while) one time when I stopped exploring at Night rather than Late Night.

Least favourite bit was grinding up the NPCs. At least with the library ones you get paid while doing it, can talk to them multiple times a day, and get a scene variation when you've filled one of the sections... the others like Blaire's friends, the gym guy, etc. were all just very very repetitive and dull to do. I think with all the interesting stuff there is like the new investigations and whatnot there's no need for bits like that which involved repeating things you've seen over and over like some games do to hide their lack of content, when there's plenty to do here. I was a bit disappointed when levelling up Blaire's mother and while it does add a continue thing to the TV watching and dancing in the club the MC seems to basically decline fucking her even though she's up for it... I vibe that drunken floozy kinda thing she's got going on and wanted to rail her, maybe even out on the dancefloor for everyone to see what a ho she is.

Sam was saying Prism was at a crossroads and I maxed her out but never got a choice like with Kiara and Blaire as to what kind of girl I want her to be, I dunno if it's just the difference of her having a high/low opinion of society... but I hope I get to customise her like with the others.

I'm glad the investigations led to that new girl... when you're in the library and it says, "if you do something interesting your observer might appear" I was at a loss before (hadn't thought of grabbing Blaire from classes and bringing her over) and wasn't sure if it was just part of the MCs growing paranoia (he seems to see things that aren't there a lot - but maybe it's that shadow villian I'm not sure, I guess that'll come later)... but at least once things led you to recruit the new lady it mades it clear about the observer... I guess her dreamscape will be the next puzzle to solve.

Small thing but in the CSS investigation the text I feel is too similar of a colour, I know to look out for different bits but didn't notice it, found the answer in this thread and looking at the text again still couldn't spot the difference even knowing it was there... I had to mouse along each line to find it...

Final thing, in the gym investigation then you get kicked out by that woman (I forget her name) and it mentions the threesome you had with her and Blaire... but I picked the dedicated Blaire route this time, so that's not happened, right?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Sam was saying Prism was at a crossroads and I maxed her out but never got a choice like with Kiara and Blaire as to what kind of girl I want her to be, I dunno if it's just the difference of her having a high/low opinion of society... but I hope I get to customise her like with the others.
she decide for herself based on disillusionment score (below 20 or over 40 IIRC). but because the score is influenced only by your action it's in the end a player's decision.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes