• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Accidental Mind [v3.4] [Myscra]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

hotenhornay

Apr 30, 2018
How do we raise Liane's exhibitionism to 30? I think I was able to cause it to go up once, but haven't seen any opportunities since then.

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
Stuck on Blaire lvl 3->4.

Have her stats high enough, went on the date, and went in dream world to the location and it's saying that she isn't ready.

The text in the dream world implies a second date, but I have no idea how to set that up, or if it's glitched for some other reason (I originally arrived there before going on that first date, I assume that's not the bug, but stating just in case).

Is it safe for me to just increase the level in the settings (in variables.blaire) from lvl 3 to lvl 4 (would really rather not), or alternatively is there some flag in the settings I can update to allow me to continue?

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone know where is the key? I blown the hole to get to the room, but the vice principles room is locked.
Edit: Found it, in the teaching lounge

Last edited:

jmccity

Oct 18, 2017
where is the forge guardian I am supposed to fail to sneak past? I have wandered around kiaras dreamscape 50 times and yes I opened the bull door with the three keys and I have 0 idea what to do

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
where is the forge guardian I am supposed to fail to sneak past? I have wandered around kiaras dreamscape 50 times and yes I opened the bull door with the three keys and I have 0 idea what to do
I havn't been able to find him as well.
edit: actually you have to go west of the map room to sneak past

Last edited:

tallgoat

Aug 11, 2018
I'm stuck on the investigation for the gentleman's club. I've talked to Prisim about Nayika and sam's advice is to get prisim to level 5 (done), complete the investigations (not done, i picked the gentleman's club first and i'm blocked on it until i talk to nayika), and meet her downtown after evening (hasn't done anything so far).

DraegSOR

Oct 22, 2017
1705149772269.png
quick question, on this step and have no idea who this means. Anyone mind helping me out? (this is Tatjana's investigation after tailing her for context)

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now I need a different kind of help lol I've asked Crystal about Nayika but can't seem to progress from there

Edit #2:

Also, my calender isn't working as intended (I think) because the investigations aren't being tracked in there
1705149895630.png

Last edited:

jmccity

Oct 18, 2017
How do i 'gather the harem' to advance lianes path? I have Blaire as a part of it but dont know how to connect

DaniWolfe

Mar 16, 2023
View attachment 3258534
quick question, on this step and have no idea who this means. Anyone mind helping me out? (this is Tatjana's investigation after tailing her for context)

Edit:

now I need a different kind of help lol I've asked Crystal about Nayika but can't seem to progress from there

Also, my calender isn't working as intended (I think) because the investigations aren't being tracked in there
View attachment 3258541
For the first question, Edwin of Tychai

UnCreatively

Oct 1, 2021
How do I do Nayika’s Level 2 Dreamwalk? I found the four islands and the sunken island and the island you can’t touch and the violins but that’s pretty much it and I don’t know where the key is.

mahligl

Jan 22, 2023
This game fucking slaps. A rare gem among HTML-games. Solid writing, plenty of things to do, enough visual variety for it not to be overly 'texty'. Is it made on Twine? If so, I'm amazed.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
There's nothing stopping you from doing that yourself and having them open in a window off to the side. I for one would find the inclusion of AI art to make for a worse experience.
This actually gave me an idea.
I only just started my first playthrough but noticed that the Dev is so nice to give detailed visual descriptions of the characters in the game.
Copying those (sometimes with little tweaks to help the AI) and putting them in an AI image generator (like perchange.org) actually gives very good results that fit what I imagined them to look like and are surprisingly consistent (at least I expected a higher exception/error rate).
For people who do like visual stimuli and find them helpful, I would argue that this is a net bonus.

I believe a consensus could be reached (if the Dev is interested in that in the first place) by including an option to upload "character portraits" for each character. The Dev itself does not (and probably should not) have to upload anything themselves, just integrate a character sheet of some sort, similar to CRPGs, that displays when the character(s) is involved in the current scene/dialogue. Which, again, would be blank by default, but which can be used if somebody wants to go out of their way to create those for their own immersion.
I know that AI generated images are a controversial topic here, but as I said, I'm not asking the Dev to include them, just to consider whether it would be too much work to add the possibility to mod them in, should an individual player wish to do so.

And like someone already said, nobody is stopping me to do it by myself, having windows open next to the game and switching them manually. But I think it could be a neat feature that might help a lot of people that otherwise could be thrown off by the lack of pictures natively in the game, missing out on some great content.

Now please don't hate me, just wanted to provide some constructive feedback, before I go back to the game.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
This actually gave me an idea.
I only just started my first playthrough but noticed that the Dev is so nice to give detailed visual descriptions of the characters in the game.
Copying those (sometimes with little tweaks to help the AI) and putting them in an AI image generator (like perchange.org) actually gives very good results that fit what I imagined them to look like and are surprisingly consistent (at least I expected a higher exception/error rate).
For people who do like visual stimuli and find them helpful, I would argue that this is a net bonus.

I believe a consensus could be reached (if the Dev is interested in that in the first place) by including an option to upload "character portraits" for each character. The Dev itself does not (and probably should not) have to upload anything themselves, just integrate a character sheet of some sort, similar to CRPGs, that displays when the character(s) is involved in the current scene/dialogue. Which, again, would be blank by default, but which can be used if somebody wants to go out of their way to create those for their own immersion.
I know that AI generated images are a controversial topic here, but as I said, I'm not asking the Dev to include them, just to consider whether it would be too much work to add the possibility to mod them in, should an individual player wish to do so.

And like someone already said, nobody is stopping me to do it by myself, having windows open next to the game and switching them manually. But I think it could be a neat feature that might help a lot of people that otherwise could be thrown off by the lack of pictures natively in the game, missing out on some great content.

Now please don't hate me, just wanted to provide some constructive feedback, before I go back to the game.
The dev set up a patron page to commission some artwork, but couldn't find a reliable artist. As for generating images for the characters, that sounds good in theory, but generating decent images of pretty much any of the main cast besides Blaire can be difficult due to them having characteristics that are difficult concepts for image generators to understand. With Kiara many models barely distinguish between chubby and morbidly obese. Liane needs models that have decently diverse training sets or she will end up looking 60+ half the time. And holy crap, don't get me started on Prism (or Photona to a lesser extent). I felt like getting light effects originating from characters was nearly impossible even using some pretty unconventional methods I was messing around with a few months ago. I was considering tinkering with some of the newer tech to see if it was any better while playing the last update, but never got around to it.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes