HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the tip. If you don't mind my asking, where is the Inner Sanctum on Prism's dreamscape? I've explored the whole place like 3 times now while looking for clickable highlighted words in the top description area,
Someone has posted a map of each dreamworld. Search for "map" in the thread and you should find it

Reactions: fasteddie

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So I was wondering if there's like a console command to change Kiara's sidekick state from Delphi to Feedback(Want to see what the dream visit scene is) or would that horribly break everything?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So I was wondering if there's like a console command to change Kiara's sidekick state from Delphi to Feedback(Want to see what the dream visit scene is) or would that horribly break everything?
I don't have the time at the moment to dig around, but it would be possible on quite a few browsers to modify Kiara's sidekick state. It might break things depending on how the various stats are tracked.
If you want to quickly check out the scenes you could probably do a few quick-starts and then grind up Kiara's stats to the max pretty quickly.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So whats the deal with the Nightingale investigation? Cause the second I got it, Crystal hasnt prompted the gala visit at all.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
After finishing up Prism's connection I'm now working on her second round of investigations. The CCS one was pretty straightforward but now I'm stuck on the Congresswoman one, more specifically getting into the Club Red. The calendar mentions someone named Edwin could get you in but I don't remember most minor characters. So who is Edwin and how do I find him?
Oh also, where do you find Crystal's subconscious self to ask her questions?

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
After finishing up Prism's connection I'm now working on her second round of investigations. The CCS one was pretty straightforward but now I'm stuck on the Congresswoman one, more specifically getting into the Club Red. The calendar mentions someone named Edwin could get you in but I don't remember most minor characters. So who is Edwin and how do I find him?
Oh also, where do you find Crystal's subconscious self to ask her questions?
Use the PC in your room to browse the internet until you find an article about underground poker games. That will open up the content path that will get you where you need to be.

Reactions: fasteddie

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Use the PC in your room to browse the internet until you find an article about underground poker games. That will open up the content path that will get you where you need to be.
So I somehow had the poker unlocked before surfing the net and have won a few games, but then I surfed the net and had the popup for that. However even after winning another game nothing else has happened. Think I'm bugged out?

I've noticed that the poker mechanics are so broken too. There is no point in betting as the others don't do more than the ante or there is no point in folding because you're out the ante either way.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
so i am stuck on prism lv 3 i have the 30 rapport and found the clickable text in the trophy room but, thats it there isnt really anything else to do there and sam only tells me
2) Explore her dreamscape.
3) Find the strange glyphs on the hilltop henge
4) Access the Giga Cannon (You may need some help for this)
5) Erase the Society's influence in her mind

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
So I somehow had the poker unlocked before surfing the net and have won a few games, but then I surfed the net and had the popup for that. However even after winning another game nothing else has happened. Think I'm bugged out?

I've noticed that the poker mechanics are so broken too. There is no point in betting as the others don't do more than the ante or there is no point in folding because you're out the ante either way.
Raise your stealth skill enough that you get the update that you "riff through the discard pile for a better hand, while the dealer pretends to ignore you". At the end of the game, you'll get called out for it and the mission will continue. Also in my experience, the best way to eat money from people through poker is to spam low value bets. Starting at $20 they'll fold every other hand, unless they have a god hand.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Raise your stealth skill enough that you get the update that you "riff through the discard pile for a better hand, while the dealer pretends to ignore you". At the end of the game, you'll get called out for it and the mission will continue. Also in my experience, the best way to eat money from people through poker is to spam low value bets. Starting at $20 they'll fold every other hand, unless they have a god hand.
I get the dealer ignoring me because my stealth is already as high as it can get, plus everything but channeling is too, so I think a trigger must have not been hit right.

Taking a look at the console I'm getting a bunch of errors when I hit Play Poker:

AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting '0')
<<set $poker.mind[$i] to "Two pair">>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting '1')
<<set $poker.mind[$i] to "Pair">>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting '2')
<<set $poker.mind[$i] to "Three of a kind">>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting '3')
<<set $poker.mind[$i] to "Two pair">>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting '4')
<<set $poker.mind[$i] to "Pair">>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '1')
<<set $see2 to $poker.mind[1]>>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '2')
<<set $see4 to $poker.mind[2]>>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '3')
<<set $see6 to $poker.mind[3]>>
AccidentalMind - Alpha 3.0D.html:79512 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '4')
<<set $see8 to $poker.mind[4]>>

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I get the dealer ignoring me because my stealth is already as high as it can get, plus everything but channeling is too, so I think a trigger must have not been hit right.
In that case, you might've already gotten it. My next guess is that you invite Prism over to your house to have a chat, then see if you have the option to ask her about the Tyachi under the Supervillians topic.

EDIT: Or, you might want to speak with Sam while you're sleeping and see if there is a green option to talk about.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
In that case, you might've already gotten it. My next guess is that you invite Prism over to your house to have a chat, then see if you have the option to ask her about the Tyachi under the Supervillians topic.

EDIT: Or, you might want to speak with Sam while you're sleeping and see if there is a green option to talk about.
Tyachi is not an option with her conversation or with his.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes