HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Everything going alright? Patreon has been silent for almost a month now.
Myscra has had occasional long periods of radio silence for as long as the game has been around. I assume it's some combination of the work process (possibly including having nothing interesting to talk about) and doing things other than developing the game.
The next update is at the polishing and bug hunting stage. That's taking longer than we'd like, but we're grinding along.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
That's more or less my plan as well. I was just letting you know because it usually takes a bit before it gets uploaded here.
I'll happen eventually. The other guy said it would take a week or so after releasing on Patreon, so I figure it can't be too much longer of a wait considering its been 10 days.

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I got stuck there too, and I remember at least one other post saying the same. Is there something about that quest, or is it us?
It is the only time in the game, to my knowledge, where clickable text exists outside of dreams. The game sort of implies that only dreamscapes have clickable words, and this is the one exception, which is why nobody really thinks to check for it.

EDIT: I think it should just be replaced with a standard button instead of a text clickable. Unless Myscra wants to incorporate clickable text outside of dreams, it's just confusion and breaks with consistency.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Myscra seems to have updated the original post and crashed for the night, so I guess I'll do the honors.

inkpx-word-art_3.png
Featuring:
  • Liane's Dreamscape
  • Liane's Dreamwalking
  • Liane's first level gameplay (Non-Pervy and Pervy)
  • An update to the Café - including one new lady (and a very obscure movie reference)
  • An improved Advanced Start so you can go by level for each woman (may cause some issues)
  • Lots of Typo Fixing (1500+)
  • A bunch of other stuff behind the scenes

Reactions: Penultimateanon

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I'm getting a weird bug where Early Morning is being treated as Late Night. I'm trying to advance Liane's storyline by interacting with her, but if I try to enter their house in the early morning, it says that nobody came and you sense that everyone is asleep.

EDIT: Also, when I fall asleep, the option to Relive Experiences is missing, and all the options are missing their icons. If I force myself to sleep early, at Night instead of Late Night, things return to normal. It also fixes the above issue.

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Help, i can't find the Authorized Hospital ID Badge in Liane's Dream, clicked on every single clickable npc and scourge all text and i still can't find it and i'm completely stuck here since i need it to enter Isolation Room?

Edit : Frustrated that i join Discord that i finally find the solution, check the "On-Call Rooms", it's not on the green background text but in the grey background text, man i actually spent like 1 hour just to find this solution, fml
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
Help, i can't find the Authorized Hospital ID Badge in Liane's Dream, clicked on every single clickable npc and scourge all text and i still can't find it and i'm completely stuck here since i need it to enter Isolation Room?

Edit : Frustrated that i join Discord that i finally find the solution, check the "On-Call Rooms", it's not on the green background text but in the grey background text, man i actually spent like 1 hour just to find this solution, fml
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers. I was stuck in the same spot.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes