CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I've looked everywhere for the dagnabbit groper.....help! Sometimes, the quest doesn't help much, a walkthrough would be nice, or a hints box, like helping you find the freaking groper. Emma has such a hot body, we need closeups of her girl parts in action and she needs a much sluttier wardrobe, for the tavern and when she is out and about.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wait, this is the end of the current version? Day 9? I haven't found the groper yet. I haven't paid the hermit yet. Did I do something wrong?

Screenshot 2024-06-04 120405.png

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Finally, a game when all the males are hot, so as a female, I can play this game. Is there any game like this that anyone can recommend?
Agreed, but (un)fortunately gay games have hot men. The only game similar to this that I know of is The Survival of Sarah Rose.

Last edited:

MegaloDEV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Wait, this is the end of the current version? Day 9? I haven't found the groper yet. I haven't paid the hermit yet. Did I do something wrong?
Our tenta-friend quest is planned to continue in 0.2.
Hermit visiting is fixed in 0.1.23.

And yeah. You can expect at least a few close up of Emma's body in 0.2 (y) Art is already done on a couple of them and some more are in the works.

cannot read property mapHUDID of undefined?how to fix this?
Are you perchance using an old save? If so, just use the included saves.

ELAKC

Jul 19, 2021
Our tenta-friend quest is planned to continue in 0.2.
Hermit visiting is fixed in 0.1.23.

And yeah. You can expect at least a few close up of Emma's body in 0.2 (y) Art is already done on a couple of them and some more are in the works.

Are you perchance using an old save? If so, just use the included saves.
true,use included worked,thanks

Reactions: MegaloDEV
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes