VN Others Completed ACE Academy [PixelFade Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
- Crystalline is in Demo mode - too soon to post yet!!!

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
And that's why there's the tag, among others clearly sexual, "No Sexual Content"!
That's not what I meant, I meant the colored tags in the subject line. On a forum for "adult games, comics, mods, and cheats," it should be immediately clear that the game is not an adult game. Bolding text in the description seems kind of insufficient. Imagine browsing the adult movie section of a store and having to get to the point where you're skimming the back of the box to find out a movie isn't an adult movie.

Don't take it the wrong way, I personally enjoy stuff like this, and thank you so much for posting it, this is just more of a dewey-decimal-nerd someone-left-war-and-peace-in-the-graphic-novels-section-again type of general observation and zero criticism on this thread specifically.

Thanks again!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

cog

Mar 4, 2017
Played it, all and all meh. I joined the discord and the fans are screeching autists, nonetheless was worth experiencing the game.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Like jason95821 said before

Sadly I can't access to IGG no more, since it was blocked here where I live :/
if you still need to acess them
try using the browser opera it has a built in vpn allowing you to change your country of orgin
^_-
other wise if you still need links i can copy paste it from igg for you

Reactions: brynhildr

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
is the mega link down?
Works for me - could be your browser cache - try shutting down your browser, and running CCleaner.
Mega - also has issues with Firefox sometimes.
Ace.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Fixed OP. And now I'm gonna upload the sequel in just a couple of minutes.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No Sexual Content = no nudity period, or just no sex?
No Sexual Content means no sex, simple as that. When we share games like this, it's because or they have nudity or they have some kind of erotic content. Iirc unfortunately, there's nothing of the two here because this was shared way back, before the rules were changed as of now, so yeah.

Long story short, you'll not find any sex nor nudity or erotic scenes. It's a simple VN.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Please Please tell me there is a Nikki route
I honestly don't remember who she is, but looking at the Steam page Nikki is actually not a romanceable char. However she have just one single event and the walkthrough says this:

Nikki is not romanceable.

However, Nikki does have a final event (maid café). To access this event, also known as the best route, you must not establish any relationship at the end of episode 3.

If you interacted with Shou enough, choose
  • "I wonder what Nikki's up to."
at end of episode 4. Otherwise, Nikki's final event will trigger automatically.

Reactions: Keemy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes