VN - Ren'Py - Ace of Affection [v0.1] [S1ck]

1. 4.00 star(s)

OnlyTheBest8

I'm glad I found this game. The previous games from this developer were written in RPGM which is kind of a turnoff for me (maybe I'll give them a try now). The game and models are well made and you can definitely see the inspiration from Karlsson's Gambit. The females are kind of cruel and dominant as of v0.1 so I'm wondering how the dominant & good path plays out for the MC. The backstory is a bit vague and you are getting thrown in right into the action which I find a bit weird and I would prefer a bit more world building. All in all I can recommend it if you like femdom
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mabe75

Here is my impression of the first version (0.1)

The game looks promising. It was mentioned in the comments that Karlsson's Gambit was the inspiration. You can clearly see that.

I like the graphics, but if I could ask for one thing, it would be that the queens don't all look so perfect.

Another point of criticism, if I may, is that in Karlsson's Gambit the "subs" were forced to obey by collars. Here, "normal" men suddenly become submissive. That doesn't seem realistic to me. Where is the fight? Where is the surrender?

Apart from that, this game has a lot of potential and you can tell that the creator has put a lot of love into the first version. It's definitely a game I'll be keeping an eye on, and I'm looking forward to the sequel. I like the cruelty of the ladies and the scenes are really outstanding, I haven't seen it like this in any other game.

I have awarded 4 stars here.

5 Stars
    - 0.5 stars for too perfect women
    - 0.5 stars for the sudden submissiveness of the men

Keep up your good work!