4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BrandonW9

Oct 20, 2021
Sadly, there no longer seems to be a way for people in Europe or the Americas to buy from DLSite.

The USA led financial system seems to be blocking support for NSFW creators as fast as they can.

This game author does not seem to have an alternate payment channel. His SubscribeStar is "under review".

• Angry
Reactions: 991207z

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, getting dl points is really hard. We're going to need find another way to get it. Not sure if the game author still uses itch.io.

sdgfdfdhfdbdg

Feb 14, 2024
What worked for me: Create an account under the url of amazon.co.jp (no need for VPN or anything), then go to Point Market option (at the DLsite) and pay via AmazonPay

Reactions: BrandonW9
Dec 6, 2018
Welp, was able to get the dlsite version...but it is completely censored besides the urine parts. Don't buy the dlsite version, it isn't worth it. If anyone has the uncensored version, let me know. Hopefully it still exists, as while the patreon version was uncensored, the fanbox version might or might not be uncensored.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

qazwsxqaz

Sep 14, 2017
Welp, was able to get the dlsite version...but it is completely censored besides the urine parts. Don't buy the dlsite version, it isn't worth it. If anyone has the uncensored version, let me know. Hopefully it still exists, as while the patreon version was uncensored, the fanbox version might or might not be uncensored.
Can you upload it? I'd like to see it.

sleepy101

Mar 27, 2022
I have the version, but its not fully uncensored and i havent seen the dl version so u have to tell me..

Edit: just checked through the endings a bit and actually pretty much everything is uncensored but this scene.

Edit Edit: just checked and the developer seems still to be active here, so i dont know if i can share it maybe a mod can give clearrance on that front..

Bild_2024-10-10_184715333.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
Shit that's gross! It pisses me off when they upload these types of games. Its not like these games get golden showers of praises (I know I reached a bit on that one).

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
A part this game for the lovers of this genre, I think that in ALL the adult game I played, pissing are still a tabù, when instead is a good game event when is limited to see a shy wife/gf while she pee.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes