VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Acting Lessons [v1.0.2] [DrPinkCake]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SirMorris

Not only does it have great visuals and beautiful renders, the story is also actually good. There were points where I started doubting my past decisions and I started to really feel for the characters, especially the relationship with the MC and Liam is the best friendship in an adult game I know of.
    Definitely a great game and would even be worth buying.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fallman

Game has excellent renders, fun music, excellent writing, especially the comedy. It was a nice touch. Makes you care, uncommon in an adult game.

I truly, thoroughly, enjoyed this game.

SPOILERS SPOILERS

This game actually made me care for the girls (Megan, Melissa, Rena). I feel like some of the writing was so exceptional that it probably came from first hand experiance. Rena and Megan interactions specifically, as well as Liam as comic relief. Melissa has common tropes, doesnt make it bad, I loved it.

Now this game struck a chord with me because I believe friends and family is what is most important in life.

I feel in love with the game, and the characters. I felt it most in the camper, with my girls, lounging lovingly close to eachother. Both of them were mine and I was theres. Incredibly, the game had the ability to draw emotion from me in this way. And I desperately wished I could have had the harem ending. For the first time it felt really authentic. I was sad to see it not written in.

The Rena ending is probably my favorite ending, if the harem ending was real it would be my favorite.a
    Rena's ending closes with excellent sex scenes. She knows how to be sexy, and I love her for it. Her renders are beautiful, eyes really catch you. I dont like tatoos, but i like Rena.
    Rena personality is well written, girls, especially younger and attractive, can treat their close friends like this, it is honest writing. But Rena goes through personal development and grows as a character. She becomes more self aware, but then slides again in weakness. Rena is also accepting of your characters transgressions, and is willing to look past the other women. She has your back.

Her ending is probably why I liked her the most. Having a child with her was perfect, if it was a girl i would have named it Melissa/Megan. Uncle Liam is the perfect uncle.

The other best ending, is Melissa live, and Megan death. Faithful to both of them. I felt this ending was the most canon, with all the girls having a friendship with Megan, they are all important to the story then. Melissa and the player character would both struggle with this and grow. It felt authentic. Melissa is also beautiful.

I wasnt a huge fan of the fire, and leah being a pyscho. It felt a little silly. But it was not the worst direction to go. At least hints were given early about leah, if your lust overrides your mind you wont cstch them, i did not on my first playthrough.

TLDR
    Rena sex scene are the best
    Fun story if you care, makes u care
    Liam is a funny comic relief no ntr thank god
    I wanted megan melissa rena harem ending. Nope.
    Renders are high quality
    Music is a fun touch
    Leah pyscho is a bit silly

All of these emotions, come out because of the music, rendering and writing are of high quality for an adult game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kappa123456789

The most touching VN I've played. Even tho I got the worst damn ending it was still a great experience. This game made me feel so many things that I’m just grateful that I was able to play through it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fiszmann

One of the best games out there. I absolutely didnt expect that plot twist. My only issue with it is i expected a little bit more exploration of those relationships before the story started accelerating rapidly. Nontheless, amazing game with great visuals and nicely modeled characters.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

raisuns

DrPinkCake has put together a masterpiece. I didn't come here to feel, but his characters are outstanding, the renders are phenomenal, hell I've never seen anyone get blinking down as well as he has, and the story is by far the best on this site. This is the best adult game I've played, and you won't regret playing it either -- but you will regret reading these reviews.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

gibbnatomon

First off, if you want to enjoy the game - STOP READING THE REVIEWS. Spoilers will completely ruin the experience. With that said this game is very story focused. It's interesting from the start through the end. I have only played through one ending, but the story feels like it could change drastically based on the actions you take. Really wasn't expecting to play such a good game in this genre. Heavy.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

justylove

The characters look really well and feel really developed from a narrative point of view. The story is highly realistic and has new unexpected twists and turns that makes it really worthwhile to play. It is unfortunate that you can't have another ending to the story where you get what many of us want, but it would take away from the similarity with real life if it did.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ivanov95

DrPinkCake and his team managed to create a game that is interesting with every chapter, the story is that all matters, not the sex scenes!

When you go deep in the story, you just can't help yourself, but to continue to read the story and to see what is going to happen next.

There is a bit of everything in this game, even that is not that long as playthrough!

If anyone give it a chance, they will love the story and the characters!

Congratulations again to DrPinkCake and his team for this amazing VN game!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pervy Incel

A lot of people didn't like Episode 7. But for me, this game has a lot of lessons in life. Choices matter in this game and so does our lives. We always choose what's best for us, some choices we make aren't good but that's just life. The game tells a story of a heartbroken guy who thought everything was going well, then opportunity rises and he meets a lot of beautiful girls. Moral story of the game "Never play with your feelings nor with others, you can be a better person by caring for your true friends and your loved ones." As cliche as that sounds. In short, Smart Decisions lead to good ones while Bad one's ... Well, you know what happens. Or read the walkthrough. xD
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Varxen

I really don't know what to say. This was an amazing game. For the first time in my life of 18 years I felt that I had a real friend, and a real girlfriend. Let out a lot of emotions I never though I could on this one. Pledging to the creator soon.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

rongngoc123

I dont know what to say anymore. All great words ppl already said. So I only do a short compliment for this phenomenon game. Overall, I really like Liam, he is the best wingman I ve ever seen in this type of game. And believe me I do really want there would be someone that could change my mind. Everygirl is unique, has her own characteristic, the story behind each of them is attractive as their stunning render appearance. I m very looking forward to see what can DrPinkcake do to surprise us with his next game. This Dev deserves the best erotic game of the year.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Hakusu

Wow, just wow. Found it by accident but every minute spent on it was totally worth it. Amazing story and characters, very nice graphic and animations. Our decisions really matters. And of course there is Liam - the best support character i ever saw. BROS FOREVER LIAM.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

x7667o

Amazing!! Love it!! I see people raging all along, but to me it was very good storytelling. Different endings and Shit making sense is all it takes for me to enjoy it. For the ppl talking about a true ending, pls ppl, a game doesnt need a true ending, it needs the one ending that u worked for it.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Kond

Before everything, im sorry for my english.
    Until the chapter 5 was a 4/5 star game...then the dev had a "brillant" idea, or in his case, a "brillant" view, wow, and ruins the game (at least for me).
    I'll give you a example, this example did NOT happened in the game... its just for you undertand some things.
    - You are playing a game, you have a girfriend in this game and the genres of this game is quite normal, nothing "strange" on it, you are playing for some time already and everything is normal, and from nowhere your GF in the game is raped and killed, just from nowhere and you CANT avoid it, this WILL happen you like it or not, The rapist is a character with no motives to do that, the game NEVER showed ANYTHING bad or strage about him, he dont have any plausible motives for this, the only explanation its a crap flashback ih the end of the game....and the dev will say to you :" Hey, this is MY vision, bad things happens in life, woman are raped every day in the world, this is normal". So just because of something unexpected happened in the story, not a well embased thing, will you think that is a masterpiece? Will you be ok with that? Just no problem? ..If you dont have a problem with something like that, gor for it and play this game...I have a HUGE problem with that. I was a fan of this game....but not anymore.

The graphics are awesome, the girls are pretty...its a shame that this game become this "horror show story" after the 5th release.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

imoutolover

Let's see, what can I say? There is a full range of powerful emotions associated with this game. It reminds me of a Korean drama series, where you cry, laugh, have tragic serious moments, with a touch of comedy. I just so happen to love Korean dramas, so this gets a 5 star review for the story flow, the graphics are amazing and original (as far as I'm aware, except Liam, at least he is a loveable character in this one :LOL:). This is definitely one of my top 3 games, sadly just not able to put the signature up. I'm looking forward to any other projects that come from this group, because while it would be difficult to top this, I somehow have the feeling they can and will surpass expectations. Great work!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Corrupt King

One of the best erotic games around. Really great story, characters, and interactions. Good job at creating such a great experience. Pity that most girls were lacking in the boob department, though ;)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

qteteub

One of the best game that i've played. Acting Lessons didn't a simple game, it did the game that deeply marked my life. The visual, history, music, ALL THINGS are great. I know my english isn't good, but I hope that my message can be understood. Fuck DrPinkCake, you make me cry a lot! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm very happy that you realize your dream!
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Bloo

A well written game in a generic setting with a good cast of support characters, solid render quality and fluid animations. The Liam character was the heart and soul of the game, his duality with the protagonist brought a much needed comical relief to an otherwise grim story. Overall it's a nice game worth playing now that's finished.

Pros:
    • Interesting Protagonist.
    • Interesting Support Cast.
    • Solid Writing.
    • Above Average Render Quality.
    • Branching Story (w/ Multiple Endings).
    • Fluid Animated Sex Scenes.

Cons:
    • Lack of Sexual Variety.
    • Generic Ren'py Menus.
    • Uninteresting Slice-of-Life Setting.
    • Can't Advance Text During Animated Scenes Loop.

Others:
    • Has Music.
    • Vanilla Fetishes (Good or Bad Depending on Personal Tastes).
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Mat Skyfire

I think i never felt this way before after an "adult game"...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    This game is really great, amazing story, amazing characters, the renders are good too... i wouldn't recommend it to someone who wants just to fap up, but this was incredible...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Anyway, amazing game, this is not a cliche game that throw sex scenes at you, this is a story, it isn't just an "adult game".

My recommendation is, play this without walkthrough and try to enjoy the game, don't just skip to sex scenes. And you'll be able to get a feeling that i was only able to get from a few stories, a feeling that makes you like the characters, to care about them, to actually remember about this game...
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Ashla

I have to admit there was a point when i decided to leave this game to like forever. Then i dont know why i kind of wanted to see the end. I was affraid how the story will fold if you are in relationship whit both Megan and Melissa. And i have to admit it was worst than anything i feared will happen i mean it. Lokking back tough it....man its hurts to admit it....but it wasn't bad. That choice made me think so much even when wasn't playing the game and i newer was satisfied, but i think that was the dev intention. And this is where is this game strongest point is the story realy is one of the best if not the best. In terms of characters the game is shining bright in both likeability and graphic standpoint.The only thing where the game is need to improve is the animations, but i know how hard it can be to do it right. Afterall this game made me mad, made, mad af, almost made cry...and in the end left me somewhat satisfied and happy...?Well and im still talking about a Visual Novel....so all i can say in the end. Keep up the good work and i lokking forward to se your next project!!! Sorry english is not my native language i hope its not too bad.