4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know who this is? It's one of the daughters and it's been bugging me who they are since I first played... xD Tried to find something based on the tattoo but no dice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now i'm sad... you could easily find it out yourself, if ya would use the txt files i provided after every patch...in there you will find almost all girl names, including this girl here which is girl 22 from the location fields => Megan Rain.

man, sometimes i do ask myself why i'm even doing such a time consuming list when no one really uses it :/

just to make sure you got the txt file this time (it will be updated after every patch where duplicated girls will be replaced with the names of new girls that are replacing 'em), i will put it in the attachment.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I didn't even know that existed, otherwise I definitely would have used that before asking! I couldn't see any information in my files so I came here. I'll save it now.

Where is that file usually located? If it's on the OP then I'm literally blind. Same goes for if it's somewhere in the Anonfile links that I downloaded to check how the game was doing. XD

Unrelated note, but I attempted to import the HTML file into Twine so I could modify some values myself for some ease of use while I tested things but as soon as I did it throws up a load of errors and the game doesn't run even if I don't make any changes to it. I still know very little about how it all works though, maybe that's not how I did it last time and I already forgot xD.

Mar 8, 2017
Not to my knowledge. And yes, bugs are usually the only species that get's the axe...... well sword, in my games. Although spiders are a treading on thin ice. But if I had to guess, it's not Beorns cup of tea, so his effort and available material, is low. I'd welcome you to find a load of good pictures, and ask one of the modders or Beron himself even, if they want to use them.
What do ya think would be a good number? Because I'm pretty sure I can find a ton on certain sites.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
What do ya think would be a good number? Because I'm pretty sure I can find a ton on certain sites.
A good start would be about 60. For 20 different chars with 3 images each, as is the norm ingame. So 20 sets of 3, that fits somewhat together. But in the end, it's not up to me. I'm not the one with the skills to put them in the game, nor the power to force any of the perve..... modders to do so.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
A good start would be about 60. For 20 different chars with 3 images each, as is the norm ingame. So 20 sets of 3, that fits somewhat together. But in the end, it's not up to me. I'm not the one with the skills to put them in the game, nor the power to force any of the perve..... modders to do so.
No special powers needed for replacement pictures. Just rename them according to the original structure, rar and upload them. As long as you do an actual replacement no need to mess with the code.

And @Beornwahl was always happy to put alternative pics into OP to share with everybody. If you find nice pics chances are he will adopt them and make them standard after a while.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
No special powers needed for replacement pictures. Just rename them according to the original structure, rar and upload them. As long as you do an actual replacement no need to mess with the code.

And @Beornwahl was always happy to put alternative pics into OP to share with everybody. If you find nice pics chances are he will adopt them and make them standard after a while.
To be more precise. Go to the folder: img -> people -> creature -> insect and replace all pics with your better versions. Just use the same names (1, 1sex, 1sex1) for a set and create up to 24 new sets. Upload that and everything will be fine.

If you create more than 24 and they are good I will implement it, and probably @Beornwahl too. Same for any other set. You may use gif or webm. Webm may be the best format due size and quality though.

Only rule: Stick to the game idea: Only 1 male person involved.

Hope that helps and we will see some new fancy pic sets. :cool:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i'm trying to get the patch done today.
just so ya can see what i'm doing all the time whenever i work on that patch: here an example of my pixel to pixel work where i erased the banner without even cutting off anything from the picture (i've redrawn everything underneath that banner per hand; to see the banner on the first pic, ya gotta minimize the slideshow bar).

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i'm trying to get the patch done today.
just so ya can see what i'm doing all the time whenever i work on that patch: here an example of my pixel to pixel work where i erased the banner without even cutting off anything from the picture (i've redrawn everything underneath that banner per hand; to see the banner on the first pic, ya gotta minimize the slideshow bar).
You sir are a saint with the patience of Job. Thank you for all your hard work.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You sir are a saint with the patience of Job. Thank you for all your hard work.
you can praise me once again after i've uploaded the stuff xD. right now i'm packaging it. gonna upload it in half an hour and if everything goes well, it should be up in an hour. foldersize: 1.86 GB.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Mountains Patch v. 1.0

*Schneeflöckchen Weißröckchen* ahem, while you are downloading, here a fitting mountain tune!

another patch is done! 8 girls were reworked as well as almost all girl images. or to give ya a number of files i've redone / made: 71 files in total.

you already know the drill, but for clarification:
* no ads!
* no black bars!
* all gifs are made by hand.
* all girl pics are at least half nude.
* txt file with all changes is included in the rar file.

important info: even though this patch is smaller than the last one, it still is wooping 1.86 GB big. make space for it if you consider downloading it!

if you find any bugs, mistakes, whatever in my patch, don't hesitate to contact me. oh and leave a like if you enjoy my work ^^.

installation: simply extract the rar file in your game folder (that's the folder, where your html is that you need to play the game). overwrite all the files if asked. afterwards you are good to go!

DOWNLOAD:

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Alright here is a highly compressed webm version of Adam and Gaia, it is based off the torrents and the mega 2.3 update. I will in a few days have a second version that includes all of @Daxter250's updated girl packs included. :D

2.3 + 2.0 Torrent (2.02 GB):
*Snip* Go to the first post for the most up to date version now *Snip*

I also included a player in that link to fix issues with webm and your tent, but it has a tiny bug with the Jul event still... so here's an even further updated player and the tws.

This player also has an updated color scheme and I implemented the CSS from a few posts ago so the 'passage' area is much wider.

ang2-3_webmmod.jpg

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
PATCH FIX for deserts, fields & islands

this fix will change a few gifs and will also add some creampies for desert girls.

i fucked up some mp4s when i started to make these patches which is unfortunate, 'cause epadder now wants to have all my mp4s for his webm mod. so i decided to recreate the scenes where i'm missing mp4 files. ofc. recreating also means, that those new mp4s scenes are different compared to the old gifs. this fix however will, as the name says, fix this problem! wether or not you will use the webm version epadder, you will now have the very same content nonetheless!

installing it is as easy as pie. simply put it in your game folder of adam & gaia (where you also have your html file) and unpack it. overwrite everything. a slight warning tough: make sure you have my patches installed already (desserts, fields and islands to be precise)!
don't install my fix first and the patches afterwards, don't install the fix only. install my patches first if you didn't already and AFTERWARDS install my fix.

this fix is around 500 MB big, but will just overwrtite already existing files. so it won't really cost ya any space.

just for notifications: this fix will also change the changelog.
=> deserts patch 1.0 => deserts patch 1.1
=> fields patch 1.0 => fields patch 1.1
=> islands patch 1.0 => islands patch 1.1

@Beornwahl, if possible, can you include this fix into all three patches and reupload them? that way people don't have to also download the fix after downloading the patches. and don't forget to include the version number to prevent confusions! ^^

DOWNLOAD:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MP4 - Collection (deserts, fields, islands, jungles, mountains)

this collection will be useless for most people as it won't enhance your gaming experience or so (so don't bother downloading it if you are just searching for stuff to enhance your gameplay). however for @Epadder and other modders it might come in handy. or maybe you are just a "connoisseur" and want to enjoy your gif favorites in mp4 format xD.

whenever i made a patch, i made sure to create mp4 files along with all the gif files. this collection has ALL mp4 files i made so far (no gifs, only mp4). to avoid confusion: the fix is ofc. included in this collection.

DOWNLOAD:

Reactions: Faldir and sp1ker

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a way to edit saves?
Somehow I seem to have missed fairies entirely. I have Timber outpost for some reason...

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@Daxter250 - Thanks for making these patches and updating them so I could have the mp4s to incorporate in. :D

So here we go two links.

All included 2.3 WEBM with Daxter250's pack (2.2GB):

A patch for the version I released yesterday (need player from that post) (357 MB):

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes