4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Is there a way to edit saves?
Somehow I seem to have missed fairies entirely. I have Timber outpost for some reason...
There is a way in game, search in forum for sugarcubes (2) variables, there is a how to manipulate them.

Set variable as followed to reset everything
$MountainsPost2 to 0 (removes the outpost)
$fairyMeet to 0 (resets fairy)
$fairyDead to 0 (resets fairy)

When meeting her again refuse her love and ... do horrible things to the little one.

Reminds me, someone wanted to write some kind of love route for the fairy? I am willing to implement it... just need some text / story.

Reactions: IdleGuy

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@Beornwahl
v2.3.1
Typos/Suggested edits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bugs:
The profile images have to stay as 'Gif' (They're really JPG with the extension renamed), if all the profile images are single frame WEBMs it severely spikes CPU usage per profile image visible. :(

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Is it possible to lift the curse? I spent a shit ton of resources to fix the Sphinx's tower, fucked her, and found out can't become pregnant until the Elf's curse is lifted.

So not only did the elves ruin everything in the world, they prevent males from being born and have caused the Sphinx I spent tons of time trying to fuck become unable to bear children.

If the curse can't be lifted then I know exactly what race to doom to extinction.

PS: Will we ever be able to fuck the Sphinx so hard that she doesn't go right back to those books of hers immediately after? It's a bit insulting, lol.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to lift the curse? I spent a shit ton of resources to fix the Sphinx's tower, fucked her, and found out can't become pregnant until the Elf's curse is lifted.

So not only did the elves ruin everything in the world, they prevent males from being born and have caused the Sphinx I spent tons of time trying to fuck become unable to bear children.

If the curse can't be lifted then I know exactly what race to doom to extinction.

PS: Will we ever be able to fuck the Sphinx so hard that she doesn't go right back to those books of hers immediately after? It's a bit insulting, lol.
Not yet. Lifting the curse is literally the main quest. don't know if you have already, but...
PS: I doubt it. book is love, book is life.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
I remember that there was an actual cheat mod that I had downloaded for the 2.0 version of this, but I can't find it now and was wondering if there was an actual cheat mod for the 2.3.1 version.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I remember that there was an actual cheat mod that I had downloaded for the 2.0 version of this, but I can't find it now and was wondering if there was an actual cheat mod for the 2.3.1 version.
If you are looking for mine, it is linked in OP... or just click

I still try to understand what is the most actual version as a base for the mod though.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I don't think that that was it but thanks.
There are a lot modders for this game, but not everyone is keeping up to date or sharing. Also it is not a big deal to mod the game with twine 1.42 + sugarcube v2 (or any other prefered editor). So if you want, make your own and share.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
ok so I just all the files in the same destination with pics and etc.
Yeah, put modded html where the original one is. No need to replace, it's fine to have original and mods in the same folder. Modded pics are put into the img folder and overwrite the original ones (doesn't harm to have a backup though if you want to get back).

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
This should be it:
Here. Have an incomplete cheat Mod. Most of it is functional, the only thing that's missing is me having links for all the events in the encounters section.
Main Features:
  • Rejuvenate Energy
  • Add Resources and Food
  • Edit Children or Monsters Pictures.
  • Edit Children Stats, Fetishes, Relationships, and Pregnancy progress
  • Auto Capture Monsters Girls after building their homes
  • Auto Tame Monster Girls once their captured
  • Cheat your way to victory in any battle
  • Alot more I'm too tired to remember
Have Fun
I was actually looking for this mod myself a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to change the girls' pictures. It obviously won't work with anything that was added post v2.0 (elves, new encounters, etc.) but it still works great otherwise.

Reactions: alphabravo

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Is there way to make this game only text without this whole baggage of images??

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Is there way to make this game only text without this whole baggage of images??
Just... don't download the images?
The whole game is just an .html file in the original post. Download it, and go play!
Tonnes of good exploration, great lore and history, and you get a feel for the game.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
This should be it:

I was actually looking for this mod myself a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to change the girls' pictures. It obviously won't work with anything that was added post v2.0 (elves, new encounters, etc.) but it still works great otherwise.
In theory you should be able to start that 2.0 mod, edit everything to your convenience, save game, start new player and load the save game to continue.

That mod is really nice, but a bit a nightmare to keep it up to date. Especially when Beornwahl gets productive again. Mhhh, got some ideas... let me work on it.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Requested an update from @FA80 for the Gaia Cheat Mod that I had posted a couple versions ago.
Most of it is functional. Still missing every encounter in the event menu, but almost everything else will work.
Main Features:
  • Rejuvenate Energy
  • Add Resources and Food
  • Edit Children or Monsters Pictures.
  • Edit Children Stats, Fetishes, Relationships, and Pregnancy progress
  • Auto Capture Monsters Girls after building their homes
  • Auto Tame Monster Girls once their captured
  • Cheat your way to victory in any battle
  • Now with Elves!

caste1234

Mar 5, 2019
Hi im just curious about the Character Nut from the desert, i cant seem to encounter her, i did at the beggining but cant seem to get her again to take her to my camp. Any help ? what am i doing wrong ?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes