4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hi im just curious about the Character Nut from the desert, i cant seem to encounter her, i did at the beggining but cant seem to get her again to take her to my camp. Any help ? what am i doing wrong ?
Probably nothing wrong. Rng is a bit... bad thingy sometimes. or have you refused her? If so only sugarcubes may help.

tlk523

Feb 17, 2019
Hey! I can't seem to find the riddle password. I've been typing in human, man, people, person alternatively but it's not been working.

Edit: nm i found it. the first password is mellon.
all the answers can be found in if anyone else is looking for them.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
This should be it:

I was actually looking for this mod myself a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to change the girls' pictures. It obviously won't work with anything that was added post v2.0 (elves, new encounters, etc.) but it still works great otherwise.
That was the one.

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
Requested an update from @FA80 for the Gaia Cheat Mod that I had posted a couple versions ago.
Most of it is functional. Still missing every encounter in the event menu, but almost everything else will work.
Main Features:
  • Rejuvenate Energy
  • Add Resources and Food
  • Edit Children or Monsters Pictures.
  • Edit Children Stats, Fetishes, Relationships, and Pregnancy progress
  • Auto Capture Monsters Girls after building their homes
  • Auto Tame Monster Girls once their captured
  • Cheat your way to victory in any battle
  • Now with Elves!
Thank you so much!

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
so if i refused her accidentaly i cant get her anymore ? rip lol maybe new game....
If you're well into a game, tweaking the variables might be the better idea.
Open your console (Firefox F12, Opera under "Developer tools", etc), and type SugarCube.State.active.variables
Now you can browse through - look for Nut-based variables. Then you can change them!

When you first start the game, the following variables are all 0. My guess is that setting them back (especially nephthysDead/nutDead and xQuest) to 0 if they're at 1 will solve your problem.

type SugarCube.State.active.variables.nephthysDead = 0
will set it back to 0 if it's at 1.

nephthysChildren: 0
nephthysDead: 0
nephthysDone: 0
nephthysPreg: 0
nephthysQuest: 0
nephthysRelation: 0

nutChildren: 0
nutDead: 0
nutDone: 0
nutPreg: 0
nutQuest: 0
nutRelation: 0

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
so if i refused her accidentaly i cant get her anymore ? rip lol maybe new game....
Use sugarcube variables as sp1ker explained and fix it. There is also a how-to about sugacube variables in this forum somewhere.

And you always may have a look into my matriarch walk through where all answers are explained.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Is it just me or do you have to hold your jaw just so to make saves? Been speed reading (difficult for me to read much less speed read) :( through this thread looking for this. BTW, using original v2.3.1.

Thanx in advance.
Rycharde

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Is it just me or do you have to hold your jaw just so to make saves? Been speed reading (difficult for me to read much less speed read) :( through this thread looking for this. BTW, using original v2.3.1.

Thanx in advance.
Rycharde
Sorry, I just don't get what you want to say :(. So I can't help you.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Hey @Beornwahl I've found a bug in the code. When talking to Nephthys it tries to increase the variable "nephthyRelation", which doesn't exist, instead of "nephthysRelation". Not all that important, as I cannot find an actual use beyond flavor text, but I still thought I should bring it up.

Reactions: Faldir

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry, I just don't get what you want to say :(. So I can't help you.
Yeah. I began playing Adam and Gaia [v2.3.1] and played it for some time but I could not find a way to save. I thought going to the tent, or when a week ended or began, nothing seems to ask for a save.

Add to that, the game, after accepting my name at the beginning, continued to call me 'null'.

The version I was using, btw, was the original one off of the OPs initial entry on this thread.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. I began playing Adam and Gaia [v2.3.1] and played it for some time but I could not find a way to save. I thought going to the tent, or when a week ended or began, nothing seems to ask for a save.

Add to that, the game, after accepting my name at the beginning, continued to call me 'null'.

The version I was using, btw, was the original one off of the OPs initial entry on this thread.
I don't know about your issue with the name, but saves are at the bottom of the sidebar, with your resources. You have to scroll down to get to it.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016

Illustration.jpg

Circled it in red in this, if your game doesn't show this... Then I'm not sure except to ask what browser you're using?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Nevermind. Found a patch file on the OPs initial post and it brought out that sidebar. :)
That's good :). I was wondering if you maybe had the sidebar hidden. There is an arrow to hide / bring back the sidebar. But I guess you managed to do it anyways.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes