4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Blackthrone

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know where i can get the pictures for the sanctuary encoujters? Mine seem to be missing, even though i grabbed everything fromthe update...

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
They should be in the update 2.3 link. Have you integrated them correct? Your system should ask you if you want to integrate the folders.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Well I'm at the oceans, but is there something I must do to continue, or has the endgame not been implemented in the game yet?

U

User_1339663

this game was recommended to me lol I think I've tried it before but couldn't figure out password. lol but now I realise dud speak friend and enter duh its been years since ive seen lotr though had to look up answer.

anyway I was wonder are there any special name codes that if you use you get special stats.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
this game was recommended to me lol I think I've tried it before but couldn't figure out password. lol but now I realise dud speak friend and enter duh its been years since ive seen lotr though had to look up answer.

anyway I was wonder are there any special name codes that if you use you get special stats.
You mean like cheats? There are helping stuff called blessings in camp and there are cheat mods (check OP).

U

User_1339663

no like name codes sometimes games have codes if you use specific names you get starting bonuses

U

User_1339663

ok this is the game ive been looking for for a while but I have a few questions.

lol one is there anyway to breed out the fatness of the budy chick don't get me wrong im sure some people like that kinda thing and think its its hot but just not my thing. and I cant not grab her cause im very ocd about that kinda thing.

second why in walkthrough which took a few minutes to figure out what u were doing do you start at temple in desert and not fields fields is first area yes should you start there yes. and yes did mean that as question sorry about the run on sentace.

dam just before I feel asleep I knew there was walkthrough now I cant dam find it it was for matriarch lol can somone re add the link plz or direct me to it again

U

User_1339663

Error: cannot execute widget <<showImageOrVideo>>: unterminated double quoted string in macro argument string<<showImageOrVideo "img/People/Creature/bunny/Lepo/lepo1"">>

whats this mean

U

User_1339663

I know there was a walkthrough lind somone thought I saved but now getting ppod cause cant find it in forums or on pc but I swar there was a link you clicked it opened a text stating in plans telling you chat option to get nut and her mother or daughter

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I know there was a walkthrough lind somone thought I saved but now getting ppod cause cant find it in forums or on pc but I swar there was a link you clicked it opened a text stating in plans telling you chat option to get nut and her mother or daughter
I made a matriarch walk-through. you may find it linked in OP (cheats). Or just go here.

It starts with Nut / Nephty cause both were the most troublesome for people. I would recommend to start in fields too. But there is no rule for it, you may start where ever you like.

No, Venus is Venus. She is an ancient god and meant to be like that cause she was worshiped like that for thousands of years. If you don't like it, just leave her in her cave or ignore her in you camp ;). @Beornwahl doesn't force you to anything. It's a buffet, just pick what you like.

U

User_1339663

ah so if I wanter could kill everything just turn it outposts and make it human breeding sweet

U

User_1339663

ty man just have one more thing to ask I wanna keep the goo girl ive unlocked slim heaven but cant seem to get her there do you know

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
ty man just have one more thing to ask I wanna keep the goo girl ive unlocked slim heaven but cant seem to get her there do you know
That is probably the snake girl you are talking about. You will meet her in snake home. There ain't such a thing like a goo matriarch atm.

U

User_1339663

That is probably the snake girl you are talking about. You will meet her in snake home. There ain't such a thing like a goo matriarch atm.
no there's a girl I think its intakami or something where you get optione with slime basket or whatever. if you make her keep it next time you visit goo girl appears.

I can progress to the point of inviting her back to her home but I cant separate her from intamani or whatever. im assuming the slime place hut or whatever is where she should go

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes