4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
If you just want other pictures: none. Just replace pics to your liking.

Else, please be a bit more specific what you want to change.
I think he is looking for the addition of new daughters into the game for the current matriarchs.

Which passage in the tws file should I edit to add new variations of daughters or characters? I've done some qol changes so, I want to add stuff now but, I don't know which passage to edit.
As of right now, I do not know all of the passages that need to be edited. The only that I know that needs to be edited is "Body and Home." This should allow you to to get more variation in the children. Other than that, just add the new images for the girls following the same naming conventions already present.

I am currently working on implementing this in AG: Expanded, but you should have fun modding the game too. :)

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
If you just want other pictures: none. Just replace pics to your liking.

Else, please be a bit more specific what you want to change.
I want to add new pictures. I'm sorry if I'm not clear about my question.

[/QUOTE]
I think he is looking for the addition of new daughters into the game for the current matriarchs.

As of right now, I do not know all of the passages that need to be edited. The only that I know that needs to be edited is "Body and Home." This should allow you to to get more variation in the children. Other than that, just add the new images for the girls following the same naming conventions already present.

I am currently working on implementing this in AG: Expanded, but you should have fun modding the game too. :)
So, I should just add an image and name it as "girl25" for example and it should work? Or do I need to add something in the passage for it to appear. I like to mod games too and this game is quite easy to change things and I'm learning as a go, I've just change the position of the buttons and redirect where return in slave interact in houses go since when you click it goes back to the village instead of the house it's quite annoying tbh.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I want to add new pictures. I'm sorry if I'm not clear about my question.
So, I should just add an image and name it as "girl25" for example and it should work? Or do I need to add something in the passage for it to appear. I like to mod games too and this game is quite easy to change things and I'm learning as a go, I've just change the position of the buttons and redirect where return in slave interact in houses go since when you click it goes back to the village instead of the house it's quite annoying tbh.
[/QUOTE]

In the .tws file, you need to open up the "Body and Name" passage. There, underneath each home there's this line:
<<set $activeSlave.number to random(1, x)>>

x is the number of the last girl in each image set. If you want to add more you have to change that from the current value. For example. if you want to add a completely new girl to the "Fields" home (Rheia's set), then you have to change the line:
<<if $activeSlave.home is "Fields">>
<<set $activeSlave.number to random(1, 24)>>

to

<<set $activeSlave.number to random(1, 25)>>

This should allow the new girl to appear alongside all of the other ones. Other than that, it's simply a matter of dropping the image files into their respective folders.

Also, do you mind if I integrate that change to AG: Expanded? That is a great quality of life fix that I overlooked.

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
In the .tws file, you need to open up the "Body and Name" passage. There, underneath each home there's this line:
<<set $activeSlave.number to random(1, x)>>

x is the number of the last girl in each image set. If you want to add more you have to change that from the current value. For example. if you want to add a completely new girl to the "Fields" home (Rheia's set), then you have to change the line:
<<set $activeSlave.number to random(1, 24)>>

to

<<set $activeSlave.number to random(1, 25)>>

This should allow the new girl to appear alongside all of the other ones. Other than that, it's simply a matter of dropping the image files into their respective folders.

Also, do you mind if I integrate that change to AG: Expanded? That is a great quality of life fix that I overlooked.
[/QUOTE]
I see I might add some later, which one is better webm or gifs? I've added your replacement for Venus and it sometimes lags on my browser I don't know if its my pc or other things. It's quite easy to implement it just add <<set $location to "Houses">> in Houses passage and that should do it. I have another one too it's for the sending away monster girls you can just add this in releases or replace the current one, this returns you to the home of the monster girl for example if you released a bovine the return button would send you back to the cow home instead of the camp. I'm trying to find more qol changes or things to add.

<<button "Return">>
<<if $activeSlave.race isnot "human">>
<<set $raceHome to $activeSlave.race>>
<<goto "race home">>
<</if>>
<<if $activeSlave.race is "human">>
<<goto "Castle">>
<</if>>
<</button>>

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
webm is usually smaller size than gif. For 1 pic that is not much but for all it sums up. Having this game with gif or webm is a difference of some gigabyte in total. And that has an effect on up and download.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I see I might add some later, which one is better webm or gifs? I've added your replacement for Venus and it sometimes lags on my browser I don't know if its my pc or other things. It's quite easy to implement it just add <<set $location to "Houses">> in Houses passage and that should do it. I have another one too it's for the sending away monster girls you can just add this in releases or replace the current one, this returns you to the home of the monster girl for example if you released a bovine the return button would send you back to the cow home instead of the camp. I'm trying to find more qol changes or things to add.

<<button "Return">>
<<if $activeSlave.race isnot "human">>
<<goto "race home">>
<</if>>
<<if $activeSlave.race is "human">>
<<goto "Castle">>
<</if>>
<</button>>
If you wanna convert all of my stuff to webm files, then you are more than welcome to. It'll most certainly help with your lag issues.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
So webm is much lighter than gifs for performance? Is it easy to convert videos to webm?
The size of webm files is much smaller than gifs, so performance is better for weaker computers. There are several webm to gif converters online that work well. Just do a quick google search and you'll be able to find them.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
with parameters of "-c:v libvpx -crf 15 -b:v 4M -an -auto-alt-ref 0" is what I used to make the current compressed version.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
@Aericel I found an issue with the return statement after sending a monster girl away. It will bring you back to the dwelling, but it will always show up as though it's the Fox girl home in sanctuary with another return button and no broodmother. I'm trying to work out a fix now, but I thought I'd make you aware of that. I don't know how it appears in your game so if there's an issue with syntax or placement in the chain that I'm missing, let me know.

EDIT: This only occurs with the quest dwellings (such as the Mouse, Bunny, Cat, etc.) They work as intended with non-quest monster girl dwellings.

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
Hmm I might look into it right now

EDIT: Those monsters have different homes for their race it uses dragon home instead of race home for example, I didn't see that those monsters have different homes, so I might add a new code to fix it.

EDIT2: I've fixed the return for the quest monster girls it should send you back to their dwellings. My save are not that far in the game so I don't have the fox girls yet, so I might fix it later I would post it here after I've done those too.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Hmm I might look into it right now

EDIT: Those monsters have different homes for their race it uses dragon home instead of race home for example, I didn't see that those monsters have different homes, so I might add a new code to fix it.

EDIT2: I've fixed the return for the quest monster girls it should send you back to their dwellings. My save are not that far in the game so I don't have the fox girls yet, so I might fix it later I would post it here after I've done those too.
If you've already fixed it for the quest homes then encountering the fox home later shouldn't mess with it. That's because the fox girl home isn't a quest home. It just kept defaulting to the last possible race dwelling.

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
So if the last dwelling is snake home then the fox homes would go there? And here's the current one let me know if you found more issues

<<button "Return">>
<<if $activeSlave.race is either ("dragon","bunny","cat","mouse","goblin","pig","snkae","fairy","succubus","spider")>>
<<set $location to $activeSlave.race + " home">>
<<goto $location>>
<<elseif $activeSlave.race isnot "human">>
<<goto "race home">>
<<else>>
<<goto "Castle">>
<</if>>
<</button>> \

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
So if the last dwelling is snake home then the fox homes would go there? And here's the current one let me know if you found more issues
Yeah that's exactly what would happen. I think it just had to do with the game trying to apply the "race home" passage to the quest monster girl dwellings. I'll let you know if what you did fixes it and if I find anything else. I've also been trying to set another variables:
- If you release an elven daughter from Sanctuary, you will return to Sanctuary.

This last piece would fill all conditions for the "Release" passage and be a huge qol fix.

EDIT: New code works perfectly. Found no issues with it so now I'm gonna move forward to implementing the two changes I mentioned above.

EDIT 2: Finalized the code for this. I haven't found any issues with this so here it is:
<<button "Return">>
<<if $activeSlave.race is "dragon","bunny","cat","mouse","goblin","pig","snake","fairy","succubus","spider">>
<<set $location to $activeSlave.race + " home">>
<<goto $location>>
<<elseif $activeSlave.race isnot "human">>
<<goto "race home">>
<<elseif $activeSlave.race is "human" and $location is "Sanctuary">>
<<goto "Sanctuary">>
<<else>>
<<goto "Castle">>
<</if>>
<</button>> \

EDIT 3: Actually found a bug with the original code, but it's been solved. What's above is the finalized code for this passage.

NastyHabits

Jul 7, 2017
Im wondering if someone can add a (next) and (previous) at the top of screen.

It seems like a lot of unnecessary clicking and scrolling when managing a harem. ;)

Reactions: notforresale

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
@Kinnerman made a cheat mod here. May you can get some inspiration or ask him if he is okay when you adopt some of his code.

Some of the stuff is really nice. It could be added as an actual cheat that can be toggled (cheats on / off).

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
i have no issue playing the whole games but when i checked console , there is lots of mp4 and webm it tried to play but file not found, i downloaded the compressed PC version , do i still need to download the update v2.3 and the player file? the compressed pc version came with the player adam&gaia2.3.13.

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
@NastyHabits which pages do you think need those? I'm actually trying to put the navigational buttons above the page too, as for the monster girls and humans i change the location of sex, declare brood mother, and continue buttons to be above the page, but I've only done three so it might take a while.

Reactions: notforresale

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@clementchoy - Can you post a log/a screen shot of the console or A picture of an error in-game?

It might also be the normal behavior for the code.

Using the standard HTML video tag you can specify a "poster" image that appears when the video files can't be found. Not all pics were made video files, the non-animated files were left as "gif", so that 0 second video files didn't thrash your CPU.

The HTML tag can also specify multiple video sources, so mp4 and webm are both available as sources. This is so that either format is interchangeable if someone wanted to create a custom replacement.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
@NastyHabits which pages do you think need those? I'm actually trying to put the navigational buttons above the page too, as for the monster girls and humans i change the location of sex, declare brood mother, and continue buttons to be above the page, but I've only done three so it might take a while.
If enough people want this, I'll add it to the A&G: Expanded mod. It will take a while, however, as I am currently going through the whole game and correcting the spelling.

Reactions: NastyHabits
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes