4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
If enough people want this, I'll add it to the A&G: Expanded mod. It will take a while, however, as I am currently going through the whole game and correcting the spelling.
I think the right way to implement it is to have a counter for the times the player visited the page if it exceeds 5 it will relocate the buttons. I will do some when I'm back at my house

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
i understand it now, cause the systems will look for the same name of .mp4 first followed by webm then .gif, it coded that way thats why lots of error code came out searching for a different file extension with the sam name :D
i am using your version the compressed pc version which is 2.3.13-epadder the size is fitting more on my browser and looks better, thanks a lot :D

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
with parameters of "-c:v libvpx -crf 15 -b:v 4M -an -auto-alt-ref 0" is what I used to make the current compressed version.

@Epadder , bro , this program able to convert all the gif to webm? i am finding a program to convert all the gif to webm to save spaces :D

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@clementchoy - It can, but unless your converting files from one of the new mods posted... don't convert the files I left as gif in my compressed version. ;)

0 second video files constantly looping will max your computer's processor for no good reason. It is especially bad if you have a huge list of daughters in camp/home. Each one of their 'small' profile pics is just a CSS styled version of the normal sized profile pic. o_O

Reactions: clementchoy

NastyHabits

Jul 7, 2017
@NastyHabits which pages do you think need those? I'm actually trying to put the navigational buttons above the page too, as for the monster girls and humans i change the location of sex, declare brood mother, and continue buttons to be above the page, but I've only done three so it might take a while.
@Aericel
I am referring to daughters pages in the individual groupings. The human/elf matriarchs, human/elf daughters, beast mother and daughters. The way it works now is:

1) go to appropriate section of the girls you which to interact with
2) click on a girl
3) scroll down and interact
4) page reloads at top of screen click return
5) go back to appropriate section
6) repeat with the next girl

I feel if there is a next and previous button at (4) it saves several steps when managing a section.

Btw thanks for the attention and work and I hope you can get to it.

Aericel

Mar 31, 2018
@Aericel
I am referring to daughters pages in the individual groupings. The human/elf matriarchs, human/elf daughters, beast mother and daughters. The way it works now is:

2) click on a girl

I feel if there is a next and previous button at (4) it saves several steps when managing a section.

Ahh, you mean if you are having an interaction with a daughter if you clicked return it will return you back to their section? For example if your daughters are in house1 in a village it should return you to house1? For the monster girls it should return you to their current house like bees should return you to bee hive? I've already done those and @DeadRaiser will implement those in his mod soon.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
@Aericel

2) click on a girl

Gotcha. That’s pretty easy to implement. For now I’ll have it so the buttons are duplicated, the new set at the top of the pages and the original ones at the bottom.

EDIT: If it’s what @Aericel is talking about, I have that already in for the next update, but if you’re talking about scrolling down after asking each question for the quizzes for the girls, I can add a change for that.

EDIT 2: Also, I wanted to give a heads-up that the next version of the mod will not release until I have finished with all of the spell-checking in the game so it'll take some time. While I'm doing that I'll add suggested changes wherever possible. I give an ETA of Wednesday, but it's subject to change.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
@Epadder
just so ya are informed about future patches and so on: i have ECDL for the next three months and won't really work on patches during these months. i do hope beorn will jump back into the boat in the future. it's a bit sad seeing this game go down when it's not even fully polished and stuff :/.

Reactions: Faldir and Epadder

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
@Epadder
just so ya are informed about future patches and so on: i have ECDL for the next three months and won't really work on patches during these months. i do hope beon will jump back into the boat in the future. it's a bit sad seeing this game go down when it's not even fully polished and stuff :/.
That's what modders are for lol. But seriously, I hope to see Beornwahl give an update on the game as he's the one that has the real vision for this.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
@Epadder
just so ya are informed about future patches and so on: i have ECDL for the next three months and won't really work on patches during these months. i do hope beorn will jump back into the boat in the future. it's a bit sad seeing this game go down when it's not even fully polished and stuff :/.
No problem, good luck and stay safe. :)

Reactions: Daxter250

Daroxaaaaaaaaaa

Apr 29, 2019
Can someone tell me if accepting Fee love stop me from making her a Broodmother ?
Because if I refuse her love and capture her, I can't fine the fairy's home event when using the cheat mod (and the wiki isn't really clear).

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Can someone tell me if accepting Fee love stop me from making her a Broodmother ?
Because if I refuse her love and capture her, I can't fine the fairy's home event when using the cheat mod (and the wiki isn't really clear).
If you accept Fee's love, she's gone from the game, but you get an additional 6 energy. If you captured her, she becomes a broodmother, but the home is a random encounter.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
fun game, having trouble with Nut and i may or may not of fucked up sita quest. i did meet the monkey after i built the pig sty.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
fun game, having trouble with Nut and i may or may not of fucked up sita quest. i did meet the monkey after i built the pig sty.
The Sita quest can take a LONG time, as it is basically a long series of random encounters with some resource and daughter count thresholds you have to meet at certain stages. It can take a lot of exploring before you get the next one, I don't know if there is a minimum amount of time that has to pass first or not. But as far as I'm aware there isn't anything you can do fail it like you can with Nut and Nephthys.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
The Sita quest can take a LONG time, as it is basically a long series of random encounters with some resource and daughter count thresholds you have to meet at certain stages. It can take a lot of exploring before you get the next one, I don't know if there is a minimum amount of time that has to pass first or not. But as far as I'm aware there isn't anything you can do fail it like you can with Nut and Nephthys.
hmmmm, at least its not a pain to start over. so if i screwed it up i don't mind starting again

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I just updated Adam and Gaia: Expanded to V0.2. There are additional changes and bug fixes along with a good portion of the spelling and grammar being fixed. All of it is listed in the change log.

LINK: Here

Reactions: Faldir

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Not exactly correct once you get her as one of your breading mothers and keep exploring the area you will come along an area option that will allow you to build a nest that you will be able to visit.
That's what I said. It's a random encounter.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes