4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Are they wrong answers in this game? I think i screw up with dragon girl.
There are. You can dismiss (accidentally) any of the matriarchs with your answers. I made a walkthrough for the human matriarchs . Sometimes there is no way to say what your answer will bring. Also there is a link for a SugarCube tutorial, works same for the dragon girl.

@DeadRaiser: That would be a nice addition too: Having hints on your path... like a "(reject her)" or maybe a "*" to mark which one will make her matriarch. Also it would be nice to have a reset cheat for each one... so at least you can do it again.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
There are. You can dismiss (accidentally) any of the matriarchs with your answers. I made a walkthrough for the human matriarchs . Sometimes there is no way to say what your answer will bring. Also there is a link for a SugarCube tutorial, works same for the dragon girl.

@DeadRaiser: That would be a nice addition too: Having hints on your path... like a "(reject her)" or maybe a "*" to mark which one will make her matriarch. Also it would be nice to have a reset cheat for each one... so at least you can do it again.
I'll add those to the list. Those would be good to have so people don't keep missing important decisions. I remember first playing and messing up Nut's quest without even realizing it.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I'll add those to the list. Those would be good to have so people don't keep missing important decisions. I remember first playing and messing up Nut's quest without even realizing it.
Yeah, we all have. I guess that adds to game replay-ability. So it is not necessarily a bad thing. Still a bit frustrating sometimes... well, developers choice I guess. That's why we have walkthroughs. But I guess for a WIP game, cheats are a good thing. And later maybe to be toggled option for the impatient people. On the other hand, Adam & Gaia is quite complete already but the ending. Well, I love options anyways.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah, we all have. I guess that adds to game replay-ability. So it is not necessarily a bad thing. Still a bit frustrating sometimes... well, developers choice I guess. That's why we have walkthroughs. But I guess for a WIP game, cheats are a good thing. And later maybe to be toggled option for the impatient people. On the other hand, Adam & Gaia is quite complete already but the ending. Well, I love options anyways.
I do as well. I am looking at modding in some new matriarchs, monster girl races, legends, and stuff to expand the game more. I won't be able to work on it much, however, as I've been travelling the last few days and won't be home and available to work on until Sunday. I can do some small edits, but the major stuff won't happen until then.

Jul 17, 2018
So, I just started playing this game, and loved it. Keeps me entertained for hours. This update ends where you're about to explore the ocean, right? Anyone know when the next update will be?

Reactions: Faldir

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Hey, does anyone know of a cheat/antigrind version of Fox.Mulder's expanded mod?
Nope. But you can always change the htmls. Use my antigrind for example to boost your ressources, save, use Fox Mulders to change pics, save again and return to the original one.

Jul 17, 2018
How do you use the anti grind files? I tried running V3 of the anti grind on chrome, but none of the animations are displayed. So I tried using V2, the animations worked, but I got a popup with an error after I clicked on start new week.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
How do you use the anti grind files? I tried running V3 of the anti grind on chrome, but none of the animations are displayed. So I tried using V2, the animations worked, but I got a popup with an error after I clicked on start new week.
V3? Never made a 3rd version... ?! Maybe you got an old one for Adam & Gaia 0.22 ? You may try @DeadRaiser extendet version? Everything here... all mods I know of, walkthroughs, hints, links, stuff.

So, I just started playing this game, and loved it. Keeps me entertained for hours. This update ends where you're about to explore the ocean, right? Anyone know when the next update will be?
Yes, Ocean is the end. Next update may take a while since @Beornwahl is busy with real life.

Jul 17, 2018
V3? Never made a 3rd version... ?! Maybe you got an old one for Adam & Gaia 0.22 ? You may try @DeadRaiser extendet version? Everything here... all mods I know of, walkthroughs, hints, links, stuff.

Yes, Ocean is the end. Next update may take a while since @Beornwahl is busy with real life.
Thanks. Deadraiser's version worked. Except that I found an error. On Sarai, where it's says the number of children that she has given birth to, instead of a number, it says "$saraiChildren". Is there anyway to fix that?

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Thanks. Deadraiser's version worked. Except that I found an error. On Sarai, where it's says the number of children that she has given birth to, instead of a number, it says "$saraiChildren". Is there anyway to fix that?
I'll go in, correct that, then post the fixed version. If anyone else finds bugs, feel free to let me know.

EDIT: Was this from a previous save from another mod/the base game or was this a new save? If its from another mod, I recommend just starting a new game or using one from the base game. Using saves from other mods don't transfer well.

EDIT 2: I just checked to see if it works from a new game and from an imported base game save and both show the correct value. Make sure you're not importing those modded saves.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I'll go in, correct that, then post the fixed version. If anyone else finds bugs, feel free to let me know.

EDIT: Was this from a previous save from another mod/the base game or was this a new save? If its from another mod, I recommend just starting a new game or using one from the base game. Using saves from other mods don't transfer well.

EDIT 2: I just checked to see if it works from a new game and from an imported base game save and both show the correct value. Make sure you're not importing those modded saves.
I got an error @Bunny burrow: "Error: cannot execute widget <<showImageOrVideo>>: unable to parse macro argument """: unterminated double quoted string " looks like a " to much?! New game.

Skipping the quiz is still on the to do list?

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
I got an error @Bunny burrow: "Error: cannot execute widget <<showImageOrVideo>>: unable to parse macro argument """: unterminated double quoted string " looks like a " to much?! New game.

Skipping the quiz is still on the to do list?
Skip quiz is in the latest version, it's just under tweaked conditions from your original setup. You have to have 20 children and obtain all of the father-related perks. I'll look into the bunny burrow one now. Is it just not showing the image properly or is the whole area breaking?

Jul 17, 2018
Skip quiz is in the latest version, it's just under tweaked conditions from your original setup. You have to have 20 children and obtain all of the father-related perks. I'll look into the bunny burrow one now. Is it just not showing the image properly or is the whole area breaking?
Thanks, I'll start a new game, and see what happens. I also have that same bug. It just shows the error text instead of the rabbit girl's picture.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Thanks, I'll start a new game, and see what happens. I also have that same bug. It just shows the error text instead of the rabbit girl's picture.
@FA80 and @midnightmonster can you post screenshots of the error? I just checked from a base game save and a new game and I'm not seeing the error in the bunny burrow. Is it from some actions you're taking in the game? I want to see if it's under specific circumstances that I haven't seen yet.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah, I started with 30 children or so, later reduced it for the lols. But I wrote it that way so you can easily add / change / remove conditions for balancing. Find your balance as you see it fit.

Everything works at the burrow. Just shows that error. So, a minor problem. Pic added. Good bug-hunt.

P.S.: Added related save.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah, I started with 30 children or so, later reduced it for the lols. But I wrote it that way so you can easily add / change / remove conditions for balancing. Find your balance as you see it fit.

Everything works at the burrow. Just shows that error. So, a minor problem. Pic added. Good bug-hunt.

P.S.: Added related save.
@FA80 @midnightmonster I updated the download link to the mod with the fix for Lepo's picture. It was an error left over from the base game that I forgot to correct. If the Sarai bug is still popping up, post the screenshot and save of what's happening so I can see if I overlooked something there as well.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes