4.20 star(s) 54 Votes
Jul 17, 2018
Well, I'm using deadraiser's mod, and the event repeats itself. I thought it didn't, until I had a second encounter and went to my inventory and saw the sword again. I also found that the children that you have with Nephthys does not display correctly. I was able to fix it myself. Nephthys name is just spelled wrong.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Well, I'm using deadraiser's mod, and the event repeats itself. I thought it didn't, until I had a second encounter and went to my inventory and saw the sword again. I also found that the children that you have with Nephthys does not display correctly. I was able to fix it myself. Nephthys name is just spelled wrong.
Thanks for letting me know about that. I’ll look into the Gram sword event again to fix it. I also corrected Nephthys’ line. My bad for misspelling that. The next update will be up in a few days. Keep looking for stuff to fix and I’ll get it in.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
@Beornwahl also likes repeatable scenes. So you can meet her again, just no more swords. But a new matriarch seems nice. Maybe @DeadRaiser will pick the idea up.
I just updated AG: Expanded. I have completely fixed the Gram event; you will no longer obtain it multiple times. I also corrected the spelling error for Nephthys. I also put a disclaimer so that people know to not play using old saves. I have had the idea of adding new matriarchs/broodmothers for a while, but I wasn't going to go all in until I get more QOL and spelling fixes done. The first one I was looking for was the valkyries specifically and I like the idea of the swordkeeper becoming the broodmother. Time to put my creative writing degree to use.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I just updated AG: Expanded. I have completely fixed the Gram event; you will no longer obtain it multiple times. I also corrected the spelling error for Nephthys. I also put a disclaimer so that people know to not play using old saves. I have had the idea of adding new matriarchs/broodmothers for a while, but I wasn't going to go all in until I get more QOL and spelling fixes done. The first one I was looking for was the valkyries specifically and I like the idea of the swordkeeper becoming the broodmother. Time to put my creative writing degree to use.
Grats, so you are the 5th (?) to fix the Gram thing. Hahaha. That bug got a legacy.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Indeed it does. Going forward, my focus on the mod will be the additions of new features.
Aye, don't worry. Fix what you can, expand as you like. if there is something to fix, don't mind to ask, a lot people here may help. Same for expanding maybe.

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
So i have all the base structures built, some farms, at least one of almost every broodmother, and every human matriarch, as well as reaching what i think is the end of the meetable characters, but i have yet to see how to get to the next stage of the game (where there are elves i guess?) or end the game. is there a lsit of things needed to hit a next step anywhere?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
So i have all the base structures built, some farms, at least one of almost every broodmother, and every human matriarch, as well as reaching what i think is the end of the meetable characters, but i have yet to see how to get to the next stage of the game (where there are elves i guess?) or end the game. is there a lsit of things needed to hit a next step anywhere?
may a look into my small and dirty walkthrough can help you: https://f95zone.to/threads/adam-and-gaia-v2-3-1-beornwahl.6362/page-113#post-1231988

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
I have officially updated Adam and Gaia: Expanded to V0.3: here.
Very nice, gonna try it. If you don't mind I had a few suggestions / ideas... ?

Small files like the html can be uploaded (compressed like rar or zip) directly to F95. Makes it easier to download it (Mega is bitchy sometimes or for some people) or maybe you could consider to offer both if you get some benefit from MEGA. Also it would awesome to have some kind of changelog, so one can see whats actually new in the new version. Welp, just some thoughts.

Thanks for you work anyways.

imightbe69

Jan 13, 2018
When i download PC version do I need to download Update v2.3 or is that for those who were on past version and just updated instead of downloading whole game again?

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Ok now I'm confused help me out here..
step1.Download the original game
step2.download the 2.3 update
step3.download the pic pack.
step4.download the expanded V0.3
and if I wanted to add a mod what is best recommended? or is there a mod in the expanded version?
can you see why I'm confused
any tip on where to start and where to finish is greatly appreciated and do I add all these files together for the life of me lol

Reactions: OldmenKing

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
When i download PC version do I need to download Update v2.3 or is that for those who were on past version and just updated instead of downloading whole game again?
If I remember right, the links are full game. But you may just try, and if you find empty pics in elven lands get the 2.3 pack extra.

Ok now I'm confused help me out here..
step1.Download the original game
step2.download the 2.3 update
step3.download the pic pack.
step4.download the expanded V0.3
and if I wanted to add a mod what is best recommended? or is there a mod in the expanded version?
can you see why I'm confused
any tip on where to start and where to finish is greatly appreciated and do I add all these files together for the life of me lol
Step 1 is just the html file.
Step 2 is the elven pic update
Step 3 is all the pics you need
Step 4 is a mod already... or maybe a fork soon.

You may use the original html or my antigrind or @Kinnerman mod to your liking. @DeadRaiser extended version will need a new game. What you want to use is up to you.

Since @DeadRaiser extended mod gets updates and meanwhile includes all of my antigrind stuff and a lot more (extended houses, cheats, etc.) I would recommend it over my antigrind mod. But it is a matter of your preferences though.

So, get the pics if you want them, and get all the mods that seem attractive for you. It is no harm to have them all just you won't be able to switch saves between extended and other ones.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Hey guys, I want to make everyone aware that there is an issue with AG: Expanded that I'm working on fixing. The issue arises when you send a daughter away from camp as an error will occur, preventing the player from continuing the game. I have made a temporary fix, returning it back to the original code from the base game. I will fix this in a coming update, but it's rather dodgy trying to get this to work. Also, I removed the instances of my experimentation with new daughter variations that I forgot were present in V0.3.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hey guys, I want to make everyone aware that there is an issue with AG: Expanded that I'm working on fixing. The issue arises when you send a daughter away from camp as an error will occur, preventing the player from continuing the game. I have made a temporary fix, returning it back to the original code from the base game. I will fix this in a coming update, but it's rather dodgy trying to get this to work. Also, I removed the instances of my experimentation with new daughter variations that I forgot were present in V0.3.
Can be "fixed" by using the *Send me back to safety* option in one of the menues. But have lost a few mothers on that game, so not sure if it's because of that, or something else though. Bunny is one of them. Got first Bunny, and appointed a mother, that is invisible, so can't sex her, nor appoint a new one.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes