4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Whoa there is a lot of additional stuff to this game... Which ones are up to date?

Is Adam and Gaia: Expanded up to date with v2.3.1?
What about Fox.Mulder's Magnificent Mega Mod found in OP?
And what about Daxter's Great Girl's Gifs Jungle found in OP?
And what can i use at the same time? Just one of these?

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
Whoa there is a lot of additional stuff to this game... Which ones are up to date?

Is Adam and Gaia: Expanded up to date with v2.3.1?
What about Fox.Mulder's Magnificent Mega Mod found in OP?
And what about Daxter's Great Girl's Gifs Jungle found in OP?
And what can i use at the same time? Just one of these?
Extended is quite a fork now. But based on 2.3.1.

The other stuff - if not yet integrated - can just be replaced into the base game. So, yes, you may have it all.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
having problems getting all the pics to load
Are all pics missing? Or just some? Please make sure you got both pic-downloads from OP. The base package is under downloads "PC". The elves are extra under "update 2.3".

jeba1255

Jun 13, 2019
Are all pics missing? Or just some? Please make sure you got both pic-downloads from OP. The base package is under downloads "PC". The elves are extra under "update 2.3".
okay i'm downloading now I'll let you know if I have any problems.

FA80

Apr 22, 2017
how do i get the twine engine needed to mod the game can i get a link for a free version
Google will help you. Just keep in mind you will need version 1.4 (not the newer 2.x) and sugacubes 2 add-on. But you will find all of this via google... and free.

trythisone

Nov 1, 2017
im using 2.3 or whatever dont know how to get back into 1.4
twine 1.4 is a separate download from (look in the top right)
(if you've using the downloaded version of 2, just extract 1.4 to a separate directory and run it from there)

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Hello guys, sorry for not saying anything the last few weeks. Been travelling quite a lot and been having a lot of changes in my personal life at the moment so my work on AG: Expanded has been slow. I plan on getting V0.4 out as soon as possible. My ETA is probably by the end of next week.

Reactions: hanich and FA80

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
Hello guys, sorry for not saying anything the last few weeks. Been travelling quite a lot and been having a lot of changes in my personal life at the moment so my work on AG: Expanded has been slow. I plan on getting V0.4 out as soon as possible. My ETA is probably by the end of next week.
what is expected on v 0.4 ?

Jsavage89

Oct 18, 2018
so i downloaded the game and no pics are loading at all. i opened it in firefox, chrome and microsoft edge. what did i do wrong?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes