4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

draco452

Nov 3, 2017
All the links say they're gonna take 10 hours to download. Can we get a MEGA or Mediafire link sometime soon? I've never had to wait 10 hours for a 2.9 GB download ever.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
there's also an option for each daughter to send em away permanently and it will give you an event when you then go out exploring in the world.
i mean ones that find the wild and made into actual wifes inside your tent : ( i cant find an option to tell them to leave ><

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I'm getting antsy for an update on this here game...
While I'm here I'll leave my two cents. Got 100 things to add but i'll stick to 3.
1. Wishing there was more impact by favoring one race over the other out in the world and having them reflect more dramatically in more stages of development.
2. Proper tracking of number of children. This would include those outside of camp.
3. A fan sig.

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
Rheia from the plains is implied to be the players mother but is there any scene confirming this? or planned to confirm this and add new mother-son-sister scenes?

Perhaps there is a community mod implying this very scene? If not, i would like to try and contribute to this.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Rheia from the plains is implied to be the players mother but is there any scene confirming this? or planned to confirm this and add new mother-son-sister scenes?

Perhaps there is a community mod implying this very scene? If not, i would like to try and contribute to this.
You can tell her your suspicion and she'll confirm it.
From that moment she'll treat you as her son in any not erotic situation, and her man in the erotic ones

Reactions: Kimishiki

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
How do I add more Milfs/Cougars to the game files and have them show up in-game???
You mean adding extra ones instead of replacing them, I'm not sure that the number range that the code pulls pictures from is large enough to add more, but I do know that there are some missing pictures so maybe if you just add them it will work.

Andrew Ford

May 20, 2018
You mean adding extra ones instead of replacing them, I'm not sure that the number range that the code pulls pictures from is large enough to add more, but I do know that there are some missing pictures so maybe if you just add them it will work.
Thanks for the info. And yes, I meant adding new ones as opposed to replacing existing ones.

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
You can tell her your suspicion and she'll confirm it.
From that moment she'll treat you as her son in any not erotic situation, and her man in the erotic ones
Thank you, I saw that, but I feel like more content is needed for the mother or matriarchs in general. I would love to write possible scenes and rewrite existing scenes that seem to not to fit well after confirming that she is your mother. Perhaps giving the players more choices and possibilities: for example, the possibility of the mother denying her son from sex after finding out the truth and giving the chance to the player to rape said matriarch and dominate or be reverse raped by the matriarchs if denied and teased. Hitting more fetishes like bdsm, stockings, masochism etc.

maybe a quest system for the matriarchs? Since we already have the inventory system.
I just think, that the characters should be able to be revisited again. ofc, wincest.
Also, how come a game about impregnation and pregnancy, have no pregnant sex scenes?

How do I add more Milfs/Cougars to the game files and have them show up in-game???
BTW, this is an idea, add ur own matriarchs or villagers to cuck. Similar to adding randomly generated daughters, making it easier to mod. ofc, u will have to write ur own story and just attach the game file to share. Though, is there ban on certain fetishes?

maybe this things are just impossible and hard.

not a twine guru but can i use the newer versions to write stories? no pictures.

Reactions: sp1ker

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you, I saw that, but I feel like more content is needed for the mother or matriarchs in general. I would love to write possible scenes and rewrite existing scenes that seem to not to fit well after confirming that she is your mother. Perhaps giving the players more choices and possibilities: for example, the possibility of the mother denying her son from sex after finding out the truth and giving the chance to the player to rape said matriarch and dominate or be reverse raped by the matriarchs if denied and teased. Hitting more fetishes like bdsm, stockings, masochism etc.

maybe a quest system for the matriarchs? Since we already have the inventory system.
I just think, that the characters should be able to be revisited again. ofc, wincest.
Also, how come a game about impregnation and pregnancy, have no pregnant sex scenes?

BTW, this is an idea, add ur own matriarchs or villagers to cuck. Similar to adding randomly generated daughters, making it easier to mod. ofc, u will have to write ur own story and just attach the game file to share. Though, is there ban on certain fetishes?

maybe this things are just impossible and hard.
First there is an option to refuse to accept the incest relationship, aswell as a game over scene for the most drastic situation.
Second Rhea is based on the ödipus saga and is actually sexually arroused by the thought of mateing with her own blood (an exageration of the original story).
All girls have questlines in order to recruit them... some can get pretty drastic if failed (the egyptian priestess and her unded daugther).
Rhea can get additional content based on other Harem members you unlock (one for the blonde from the north and several for Sarai from the Planes, that I remember, there are also other cross over interactions with other girls among each other).
The basic camp description also changes based on the girls present giving it a more flexible or alive feeling.
Cucking is impossible as there are only 2 Males left in this world... one is the curse bearer whom is isolated on the sunken elven land and the other one is the MC. Gaias blessings (the crystals) make all females age to fertility and give them a craving for procreation.
Girls that have the submissive trait also have BDSM content.
Since the creator doesn't seem to have a Patreon only legal issues prevent certain fetishes (i.e. underage characters, etc.), still the game shows that the creator is not a fan of certain fetishes and didn't include them or make them outright impossible by the story.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Cucking is impossible as there are only 2 Males left in this world... one is the curse bearer whom is isolated on the sunken elven land and the other one is the MC. Gaias blessings (the crystals) make all females age to fertility and give them a craving for procreation.
Girls that have the submissive trait also have BDSM content.
Since the creator doesn't seem to have a Patreon only legal issues prevent certain fetishes (i.e. underage characters, etc.), still the game shows that the creator is not a fan of certain fetishes and didn't include them or make them outright impossible by the story.
I think he meant "fuck" but he fat fingered it.

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
I think he meant "fuck" but he fat fingered it.
no i literally meant cuck, by making ur own npc guy to cuck. cuz ntr, why not.

First there is an option to refuse to accept the incest relationship, aswell as a game over scene for the most drastic situation.
Second Rhea is based on the ödipus saga and is actually sexually arroused by the thought of mateing with her own blood (an exageration of the original story).
All girls have questlines in order to recruit them... some can get pretty drastic if failed (the egyptian priestess and her unded daugther).
That's a good bit of info. I have to be honest tho, if exploring and searching for them is considered as quests, it leaves a bit more to be desired.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's a good bit of info. I have to be honest tho, if exploring and searching for them is considered as quests, it leaves a bit more to be desired.
The Indian girl asks you to recover the bow of her father from the jungle, before you need to search for her and spend several thousand stones and several offsprings in order to build a bridge.
The Japanese Women can either be recruited normally or can be tied to a slime girl, which has it's own questline.... there are other characters that require items or material in order to be recruited or have branching storylines.
Also the unique monsters in each area have small storylines.
If you talk to the Harem girls in your camp they tell yu legends from the region they origin of.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes