4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
what browser do you use?
is Flash activated or do you have a blocker running?
Do you use a tool to supress cookies and/or scripts?
Downloaded files from NOPY instead of uploadhaven and it solved the problem.
I see now that some of the txt files(like Deserts.txt) from uploadhaven were empty,
although I'm not sure it was a problem with me downloading or problem of the file itself.

606adit

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, Do i must have to download additional content like fix patch and etc if i have the latest version or dont ?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hey, Do i must have to download additional content like fix patch and etc if i have the latest version or dont ?
the download "all" literally says it: everything is alr included in that package.
use nopy to download the stuff.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Good game but grinding is too boring
There's actually a mod that reduces the grind to make it far more reasonable. I used it on my second play-through and found it to speed up the process quite a bit! The only issue is that it might be a bit out of date, as certain images don't display properly.

(An issue with the original bunny girl for instance not having her profile picture but not having it only when she was Broodmother. Or the fire in the tent not showing up / no images when clicking on the "call in for oral", "call girls in" buttons. The UI is also a green-ish tint instead of yellow and less wide. Would still recommend it.)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Been a while since I last played, is it possible to breed the monkey girl now?
Yes and no... there can be random encounters in the jungle with her that allow you to have sex with them to increase their population... but it's no different to the Events, like Wolf girls or aquatic creature (Nessie?) in the plains.
She is no brood mother or anything regular

minfded

Aug 25, 2020
How do i build the mouse temple? i have met all the requirements, or is it just a glitch that it doesnt give me the option to build it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do i build the mouse temple? i have met all the requirements, or is it just a glitch that it doesnt give me the option to build it?
have you completly heard the story of the mice priestess and accepted her feelings?
Also have you visited the temple location again after that scene?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Need my breeding fix. Help me out my fellow pervs.
1. Is there any place to go to follow the progress of the development so I don't have to scour this thread like a fiend?
2. Anyone got an idea where i can go in the meantime for breed-heavy game? An under-rated game perhaps, I'm currently using Lilith's Throne, Free Cities, and this here game to get my fix.

Many thanks

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
1. Is there any place to go to follow the progress of the development so I don't have to scour this thread like a fiend?
2. Anyone got an idea where i can go in the meantime for breed-heavy game? An under-rated game perhaps, I'm currently using Lilith's Throne, Free Cities, and this here game to get my fix.

Many thanks
Peasant's Quest has pretty central (every girl is impregnate-able I believe) breeding elements, but it's RPGM and non-text based, so it may not float your boat. I'm playing Trials in Tainted Space right now, which feels like it should be really breeding heavy, but I've only managed to have one girl pregnant so far.

• Love
Reactions: wdude and Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Peasant's Quest has pretty central (every girl is impregnate-able I believe) breeding elements, but it's RPGM and non-text based, so it may not float your boat. I'm playing Trials in Tainted Space right now, which feels like it should be really breeding heavy, but I've only managed to have one girl pregnant so far.
Thanks! I'll check it out right now. I'm not restricted by engines or format ;)
If you go to the TiTS wiki page i believe you can pull up a list of NPCs you can knock up. If not, pretty much anyone can be knocked up save for a few crew members and store owners.

Reactions: wdude and Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks! I'll check it out right now. I'm not restricted by engines or format ;)
If you go to the TiTS wiki page i believe you can pull up a list of NPCs you can knock up. If not, pretty much anyone can be knocked up save for a few crew members and store owners.
Awesome! Looking through the wiki now. There's a lot to learn and I think I'll do a second playthrough of it because I made some mistakes, but so far TiTS is pretty good.

Reactions: Lou111

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Bruh, we have the exact same 3 breeding fix lol i hope this suggestion can also help scratch the itch:
- Slave Matrix https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-matrix-auto-eden.11674/
- Portals of Phereon https://f95zone.to/threads/portals-of-phereon-v0-12-0-1-syvaron.7803/

- not really H games per se but sometimes when i REALLY want to scratch some breeding fix i also played sims 4 or crusader kings 2 with sexlab mods (from what i see, CK3's breeding system also gonna be so good when mods finally made for that game since the character renders are generated based on parents)

• Love
Reactions: wdude and Lou111
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes