HTML Add options

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Hello,

I'm using Twine I'm very new to everything about coding, so what I'd like to do is adding options where the buttons save and restart are.

If you could help me..

Thanks !

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
You can add custom links to the side bar by creating a passage named StoryMenu and adding the links there. If you want to remove the gap between those and the original buttons, or just change the appearance of the UI in general, you would need to delve into CSS.

If you wanted to add a settings button, you would need to use the . However, that would involve JavaScript and I doubt you want to get into that yet since you say you are new to coding.

1713491670037.png

Reactions: Kurobatique

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
You can add custom links to the side bar by creating a passage named StoryMenu and adding the links there. If you want to remove the gap between those and the original buttons, or just change the appearance of the UI in general, you would need to delve into CSS.

If you wanted to add a settings button, you would need to use the . However, that would involve JavaScript and I doubt you want to get into that yet since you say you are new to coding.

View attachment 3553866
Thank you ! :)