VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Adonis [v0.5] [SerpensRex]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Buntain

I tried my best with this, I really did

Going through the story really feels like a masochistic act its so awful to go through,

While character design is subjective, you really have to have a tattoo or just dirty people thing to enjoy this, as everyone acts and just looks disgusting (to me)

Lots of ESL mistakes which im not holding against the dev, but should be brought up
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MississippiQueen

as of v0.2.5

An excellent game. Very impactful story and cool protagonist. The plot is very interesting and it keeps you playing the game. Very good game indeed.

Looking forward to the next updates...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

PunTroller

Adonis v0.2.5 review

I will start this off by saying that the fact i’m the first review and this game doesn’t have more recognition is truly a travesty. Starting the game the art style is definitely different and depending on the person might not be someone’s cup of tea. I will say for myself I genuinely enjoyed the unique art style that the developer chose and love the character design diversity. However I feel as if the art is such a minimal part of what makes this game standout. The story is why i’m giving it a 5 star and honestly would give it higher if I could since the story alone is one of my favorites that i’ve found in the f95zone site just from what i’ve seen so far. The dialogue between characters is fun and interesting and actually has me reading each sentence of dialogue throughout. Switching between characters in the story even though there’s a primary protagonist is done really well. Seeing all the sides in play when it comes to the ongoing conflict is really well done. All the characters having their own distinct personality which brings life into the world is just amazing and not enough games do it, especially as well. Story wise I went into it blind *All pun intended* and I came out of it like I watched a plot from a movie/tv show quality of storytelling. It says something when i’m playing and the sex scenes get labeled as secondary in my mind. That the plot takes such a primary role and that’s what i’m more focused on even as I click away through the sex scenes.

I kept the plot spoiler free so if anyone reads this review can go into it and enjoy it as well. Looking forward to future updates definitely in the future. I know the size of the download has been a topic of conversation but trust me it’s worth it. Good luck to the developer with the future updates and here’s hoping popularity comes your way extremely well done. I will definitely be waiting for future updates.