EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
m_digin.png

Overview:
You play as Adonis Aldine. An ex-detective, well-known for his ability to solve difficult cases, who had to retire early due to a traumatic brain injury that caused him to go blind. One day, as he was coming back from work, he found his father's body, beaten to a pulp, blood all over the place, and shot. A note beside him said: "The debt has been collected. Nulla consequat iaculis ex." Adonis has been living with his elder caretaker, Abraham Miller, ever since that incident. Follow Adonis's journey as he is forced to become one of the things he has been fighting his whole life since he became a detective. Uncover the mystery behind his father's death. And of course..have a little bit of fun, here and there.

Check the "Genre" tab for more tags.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-11
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: SerpensRex
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Other: Compressed*

*The Compressed Version was not released by the developer. Use at your own risk.
Thank you LunarMist for the compressed version<3

m_digin.png epaug_cum2.png ep_bj.png cl_bambam.png ep_cowcum.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I am a HUGE fan of a lot of developers on this site, (DrPinkCake, ArcGames, Caribdis, Irphaeus, PhillyGames, and DriftyGames. The list goes on really, and what I'm about to say doesn't apply to them. ) but I'm honestly tired of the amount of devs that use the same body presets, dicks, vaginas, and faces even. So, I tried to think outside the box and go from something a little bit new.
You sound like Michelle 2.0
He also thinks outside the box.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"My middle fingers don't go down, how do I wave."

1867949_m_blowme.jpg

You play as Adonis Aldine. An ex-detective, well-known for his ability to solve difficult cases, who had to retire early,
... due to he took an arrow in the knee, or rather in the eye, lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
You sound like Michelle 2.0
He also thinks outside the box.
While I do respect Michelle for trying to think outside the box, I don't particularly like a lot of their work.
1- They don't use custom content in creating their sims, making their sims look like they came out of a 2008 indie game.
2- They cut out the sims and use them as sprites when they could make use of The Sims 4's capabilities.
3- I'm not even gonna talk about the backgrounds...
4- They need a proofreader and fast!

I would love for them to read this comment, but I can't mention them. So, if someone can mention them here, I'm sure they could use all the advice they can get.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes