jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
The reason I drop this game off is censorship. Once you have to be an adult, at that point I no longer want anyone to block any material from being shown on the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said: just from the MC's look alone, this certainly looks as if it's going to need the "rape" tag. That more than anything is why this is a pass for me. I only read the comments to see if hopefully that psychotic pedophile looking pile of shit was not the MC. Then say yet another dev using TS4. The arrogance of this one bashing the other TS4 devs -- who, IIRC actually decensored first -- is the only reason for the above rant. I can't even wish him luck on this project.

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I mean, shit, this dev is using TS4
Uhhh, yeah, I said that in my dev notes.

so what in the bloody fucking hell was this dev thinking for doing an adult game without decensoring it first
I did not plan on releasing the game uncensored. I released it censored for totally other reasons, not even related to game developing in any sort of way.

A rush to release? Speaks volumes to total lack of caring about quality.
I delayed the release of this game two times, due to actually "caring about quality" without trying to make a game that looks exactly like every other game on F95.

I only read the comments to see if hopefully that psychotic pedophile looking pile of shit was not the MC.
Damn man if I didn't know any better I'd say that you two have quite the history

The arrogance of this one bashing the other TS4 devs
I am very certain I didn't "bash" Michelle. I said:
While I do respect Michelle for trying to think outside the box, I don't particularly like a lot of their work.
I would love for them to read this comment, but I can't mention them. So, if someone can mention them here, I'm sure they could use all the advice they can get.
If I wanted to "bash" them, I would've said something similar to what you just commented.

I can't even wish him luck on this project.
Aww, man!!!

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just uploaded the uncensor patch!
there are dozens of better free file hosts than racaty-garbage (which miraculously is still allowed here), particularly for smaller files/patches.

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
I'm actually a big fan of the MC's design, finally, a MALE MC who isn't fucking bald or buzzed or something of that caliber, which 90% of "adult" oriented games are doing. Like, god damn lots of men actually have long hair too. The art style looks rather refreshing, and usually, with a preset named MC I'd pass (because half the immersion is naming the MC and pretending you are the MC in the story, at least for me) but it is quite literally because he is a long-haired MC for why I will check this out.

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I'm actually a big fan of the MC's design, finally, a MALE MC who isn't fucking bald or buzzed or something of that caliber, which 90% of "adult" oriented games are doing.
Rightt??

Anyways, thank you so much for this comment!
And I know all about wanting to name the MC too, visual novels are better with a little bit of self inserting imo. It's just that the names, the locations, even the characters' appearances were already set in my mind before even starting the project.

Maybe in a future project, when I'm much more better at developing and designing. Who knows?

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

lbooodl

Jun 14, 2017
you sure it's not a gay game? because there are more male pictures than female in the preview,i don't know why you put so many male pictures in preview if it's not a gay game...

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
you sure it's not a gay game? because there are more male pictures than female in the preview,i don't know why you put so many male pictures in preview if it's not a gay game...
It's not a gay game. There is 1 sex scene (3 animations) in this version. I put one preview image from the 3 animations.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
This is the changelog for v0.2:

Episode 2 Part 1 (0.2)

"When Worlds Collide"

- This episode is divided into two parts.
- Art style changed a bit from EP I (v0.1) (for better or worse, idk yet)
- 4 new characters
- 171+ new images
- 2 new sex scenes
- 3 new animations
- Text color is now white instead of yellow.
- 5 new soundtracks (with credits)

I've been working on this since v0.1, and there will be many more for parts one and two.

As of now, I haven't set a specific release date for part one of episode two, since it isn't ready for uploading yet, but I'll be sure to announce it in the future.

Last but not least, Episode II's cover: EPII Cover 2.jpg

Mar 4, 2022
"1- I am a HUGE fan of a lot of developers on this site, (DrPinkCake, ArcGames, Caribdis, Irphaeus, PhillyGames, and DriftyGames. The list goes on really, and what I'm about to say doesn't apply to them.) but I'm honestly tired of the amount of devs that use the same body presets, dicks, vaginas, and faces even. So, I tried to think outside the box and go from something a little bit new."
You can create your own assets.

Reactions: Gudil

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I must say, that the characters actually look pretty good, at least from the images. Much much better, than any other characters made in Sims i have seen here.
Thank you! I can assure you that at least 96% of the images look like that, but don't take my word for it, give it a shot and see for yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes