Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just wondering will swinging be avoidable or will it be forced?

Not a fan of spending my actual time playing trying to choose the right dialog options only to be forced to watch someone else have sex with my loved one/interest if it's avoidable and I can choose for it to not happen then at least I can still enjoy the game?

Thank you for your time

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Just wondering will swinging be avoidable or will it be forced?

Not a fan of spending my actual time playing trying to choose the right dialog options only to be forced to watch someone else have sex with my loved one/interest if it's avoidable and I can choose for it to not happen then at least I can still enjoy the game?

Thank you for your time
It will be avoidable, the choices you make matter.

Thank you for your time
No problem at all <3

Reactions: Wildbill5150

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
While I do respect Michelle for trying to think outside the box, I don't particularly like a lot of their work.
1- They don't use custom content in creating their sims, making their sims look like they came out of a 2008 indie game.
2- They cut out the sims and use them as sprites when they could make use of The Sims 4's capabilities.
3- I'm not even gonna talk about the backgrounds...
4- They need a proofreader and fast!

I would love for them to read this comment, but I can't mention them. So, if someone can mention them here, I'm sure they could use all the advice they can get.
The older caretaker u mentioned.....Its an LI right? If so do u plan on making an incest patch? I havent played the game so just wanted to make sure before i start playing. But if its a dude nevermind!!

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
The older caretaker u mentioned.....Its an LI right? If so do u plan on making an incest patch? I havent played the game so just wanted to make sure before i start playing. But if its a dude nevermind!!
Ok so I don't fully understand the question, and I'm sorry about that. But I'll try answering what I can.

The older caretaker u mentioned.....Its an LI right?
I'm so sorry, I don't know what's an "LI"? I'd appreciate it a lot if you can clarify that for me.

If so do u plan on making an incest patch
No, the story doesn't involve incest at all. There are no siblings or a present mother figure in the mc's life.

But if its a dude nevermind!!
The mc is a dude, yes, if that's what you're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Ok so I don't fully understand the question, and I'm sorry about that. But I'll try answering what I can.

I'm so sorry, I don't know what's an "LI"? I'd appreciate it a lot if you can clarify that for me.

No, the story doesn't involve incest at all. There are no siblings or a present mother figure in the mc's life.

The mc is a dude, yes, if that's what you're talking about.
LI = Love Interest(Any fuckable character). I was asking about whether the older care taker was a dude or gal. But well judging by the name probably a dude.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
"a huge fan of Irphaeus"

oh you mean the Dev who milks his game to death by sitting on his ass not working? ye... I think you better respect Devs like TK8000 who actually finish their games and update often with huge content.

Reactions: HansDampf788

PunTroller

Dec 2, 2018
Great story I don't understand the guy who said too much text and sidestory. Playing a mindless just click to the sex scenes visual novels are boring af. Glad I clicked on this one and got to enjoy it. Keep up the good work man!

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Great story I don't understand the guy who said too much text and sidestory. Playing a mindless just click to the sex scenes visual novels are boring af. Glad I clicked on this one and got to enjoy it. Keep up the good work man!
That was actually the first review I got on the game, so I appreciate it very much!
Thank you for your words. <3

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
i dont mind using the sims models, but the ones in the previews aren't really all that good looking to me, but knowing the shitload of mods out there for sims4 it feels like this could easily get better overnight tho.

PunTroller

Dec 2, 2018
That was actually the first review I got on the game, so I appreciate it very much!
Thank you for your words. <3
Of course, I took time out to give a review after I finished because I saw you didn't have any reviews yet. Keep up the good work man!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes