• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Idk why people shit on TS4 games. Haven't played this one yet but looking at the quality of the preview images for EP2 and seeing the mods dev has, this can't be that bad.... TS4 is a tool, all tools can produce good and/or shit work, some just make it easier to do one or the other.

Waiting on a few updates before giving this a run :alien:

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Idk why people shit on TS4 games. Haven't played this one yet but looking at the quality of the preview images for EP2 and seeing the mods dev has, this can't be that bad.... TS4 is a tool, all tools can produce good and/or shit work, some just make it easier to do one or the other.

Waiting on a few updates before giving this a run :alien:
Thank you so much for commenting, iron, and I couldn't agree more with what you said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
That's not even the same game! :D

I haven't played this game yet, but the Sims characters don't look that bad, especially compared with the hordes of ever same looking Honey Select games.
It is the same game, just EPI had more of a "comic book" style, I just decided later on (while working on 0.2) that this style is better.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm still learning since this is my first game, so I take any good or bad review under consideration.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Image 3 on the OP... :unsure:
Is it just me or does that picture look weird as hell?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
1- Read the overview. ;)
2-
There are two blondes tho, who're u talking about?
3- He already has tats.
(MC is the guy on the left in the game image)
Based on this answer it sounds like the first four preview images are of some other guy having sex with a love interest? Is that right? I'd be interested in some clarity on that. :unsure:

The game doesn't have the swinging, voyeurism, or NTR tag already, nor do you have a list of planned tags that I saw so those images with this answer leaves me wondering what type of game this is and who it is targeted at.

I have a pretty strong aversion to some types of content. So, I've stopped asking about NTR and if it is avoidable, and now I ask this:

"After the game starts and a potential Love Interest is introduced, is there a moment in this game (on screen or off) were that female character has sexual contact with a character (male or female) who is not the MC? If on screen, is it forced (happens and we must watch), skippable (forced to happen, not forced to watch), or avoidable? Avoidable meaning, it does not happen at all if I, the player, don't want it to? As in, it doesn't happen without *player* consent? If off screen, is it mentioned and confirmed, or could I headcanon it as not happening because it is never confirmed?"

I know this is a bit wordier than the typical, “Hey, this got three-letter content?” But my questions really cut to the quick of the issue and removes the BS that sometimes comes with these conversations. If you are uncomfortable answering this in the thread, then a PM is more than welcome. Just to be clear, simple "yes or no" answers don't necessarily keep me from playing a game in-and-of themselves. I do care about context as a player, but I like to know what I'm walking into. I don't like starting a game expecting a harem (for example) only to be forced to watch other guys banging love interests left and right any more than I'd like starting a game and having random necrophilia dropped in the middle. Or starting a fantasy RPG and then getting hit with random NASCAR driving simulation content all the time. If I know about it ahead of time and know the context, that may be a different story.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Based on this answer it sounds like the first four preview images are of some other guy having sex with a love interest? Is that right? I'd be interested in some clarity on that.
The female character in the first four preview images is not a love interest as of now (meaning you can't pursue her route since there currently isn't one)

The game doesn't have the swinging, voyeurism, or NTR tag already, nor do you have a list of planned tags that I saw so those images with this answer leaves me wondering what type of game this is and who it is targeted at.
Voyeurism is not planned for this game. Swinging though might be in future versions (Still being planned/written). Now, if you see NTR as you being "cuckolded" then no it is not planned, however, if you see it as you're doing the "cuckolding" then yes it might be present in future versions. "Why is he saying "might" a lot?" you may ask. Because I am still putting it all together in my head, writing-wise. Still considering all the routes and how the different characters might be affected by the "NTR" or "Swinging" tags.

"After the game starts and a potential Love Interest is introduced, is there a moment in this game (on screen or off) were that female character has sexual contact with a character (male or female) who is not the MC? If on screen, is it forced (happens and we must watch), skippable (forced to happen, not forced to watch), or avoidable? Avoidable meaning, it does not happen at all if I, the player, don't want it to? As in, it doesn't happen without *player* consent? If off screen, is it mentioned and confirmed, or could I headcanon it as not happening because it is never confirmed?"
That scene is skippable. The game is not "pov", meaning it isn't solely focused on the mc but focused on all the characters in the game. I wanted to be able to show all the present characters' personalities. How they think, what they like to wear, their love interests, etc.
The female from the first four preview images is the guy's wife.

I know this is a bit wordier than the typical, “Hey, this got three-letter content?” But my questions really cut to the quick of the issue and removes the BS that sometimes comes with these conversations. If you are uncomfortable answering this in the thread, then a PM is more than welcome. Just to be clear, simple "yes or no" answers don't necessarily keep me from playing a game in-and-of themselves. I do care about context as a player, but I like to know what I'm walking into. I don't like starting a game expecting a harem only to be forced to watch other guys banging love interests left and right any more than I'd like starting a game and having random necrophilia dropped in the middle. Or starting a fantasy RPG and then getting hit with random NASCAR driving simulation content all the time. If I know about it ahead of time and know the context, that may be a different story.
That's okay. I love it when I get questions like this, so thank you for taking the time of your day to ask this question.

I hope I answered your questions and if you have any more just reply to the thread or pm me (whatever you're comfortable with) and I'll be sure to try and answer them.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The female character in the first four preview images is not a love interest as of now (meaning you can't pursue her route since there currently isn't one)

Voyeurism is not planned for this game. Swinging though might be in future versions (Still being planned/written). Now, if you see NTR as you being "cuckolded" then no it is not planned, however, if you see it as you're doing the "cuckolding" then yes it might be present in future versions. "Why is he saying "might" a lot?" you may ask. Because I am still putting it all together in my head, writing-wise. Still considering all the routes and how the different characters might be affected by the "NTR" or "Swinging" tags.

That scene is skippable. The game is not "pov", meaning it isn't solely focused on the mc but focused on all the characters in the game. I wanted to be able to show all the present characters' personalities. How they think, what they like to wear, their love interests, etc.
The female from the first four preview images is the guy's wife.

That's okay. I love it when I get questions like this, so thank you for taking the time of your day to ask this question.

I hope I answered your questions and if you have any more just reply to the thread or pm me (whatever you're comfortable with) and I'll be sure to try and answer them.
Thank you for your answers. I appreciate the honesty.

I have no real interest in seeing other characters love lives in games. It always feels, to me at least, like those scenes are time wasted by the developer. As it is time that could have been spent rendering and making scenes with the main character doing things and advancing his love life or his story. And also, I feel like I'm missing so much content when I skip it if there is a lot of that kind of stuff. It just seems like my game is cut massively short and then I just feel like I could have had more game time playing something else.

All that said, I might not be your target audience anyway as incest and harem games are my favorite and this seems to lack both. But I'll check back in a few updates to see how it works out and where you end up deciding to go with everything.

Best of luck with the game!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes