Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
That's because the game is made using the Sims 4 which even modded looks terrible. And no disrespect to the dev but he hasn't exactly used the best mods either, if I was to make something using Sims modded assets better off going with some higher res skins and using better body meshes.
One of the reasons why I don't update the game as much as I'd like is because of the time I spend searching for mods. I have 19 GBs worth of mods. I'd love to see what new mods you find but I seriously doubt I don't know about them.

Reactions: MD27

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Well, looks like JoeTheMC84 has covered almost all my questions about this and Serpens Rex pretty much answered them. Then someone else asked whether swinging is avoidable and it is. (y) However, one thing that wasn't asked, as far as I can tell is: If we avoid something, does it happen and we just don't see it, or did it not happen at all?
It doesn't happen at all. You have a choice in everything unless the character isn't a love interest.

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Art can be bearable but MC age not. Dude is too old..
It's a matter of preference. For example, you want to play as a young, charismatic, and extremely attractive teenage boy fucking every girl he meets. The next guy wants to play as a middle-aged man, extremely rich and attractive, and let's not forget the fact that he can fuck every girl he lays eyes on. As I said, preferences. One developer can't make something for everyone, that's why there are multiple game developers out there, busting their asses off to create something good targeted toward a specific audience.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It's a matter of preference. For example, you want to play as a young, charismatic, and extremely attractive teenage boy fucking every girl he meets. The next guy wants to play as a middle-aged man, extremely rich and attractive, and let's not forget the fact that he can fuck every girl he lays eyes on. As I said, preferences. One developer can't make something for everyone, that's why there are multiple game developers out there, busting their asses off to create something good targeted toward a specific audience.
I agree. But, I also think the dev should target themselves on what they create. They have to be their own audience. People who like it, will flock to it and the ones who don't, well they don't matter. Then you have anbother audience who will play and then come and bitch about it. Those you should brush aside and not pay any attention to.

If someone comes in with constructive criticism, you can weigh what they say, with what you want to create. If it makes sense and fits, it's up to you whether you want to add it or not. The whiners can just fuck off.

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I agree. But, I also think the dev should target themselves on what they create. They have to be their own audience. People who like it, will flock to it and the ones who don't, well they don't matter. Then you have anbother audience who will play and then come and bitch about it. Those you should brush aside and not pay any attention to.

If someone comes in with constructive criticism, you can weigh what they say, with what you want to create. If it makes sense and fits, it's up to you whether you want toadd it or not. The whiners can just fuck off.
I completely agree with you, especially with what you said about the dev being their own audience. In my opinion, if a dev creates something he's not into, there's a relatively high chance that it will flop.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes