Unity - Adorable Witch [Final] [Lovely games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

philtwo

Definitely not worth your time. The artwork is nice enough that it makes me think they're using stolen assets. Game is somehow 5gb. If you're still considering playing it and you want better gameplay skip to Adorable Witch 3 as the puzzles are more advanced.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

kaizoman

oh my god. you know these youtube ads about mobile phone games, the one where the guy has to pull out metal sticks to release water or gold ora monster or some shit, but the game you can download is completely different? this is it. this is literally a game about clicking on metal beams to remove them and have water flow to a plant. and its exactly as garbage as you'd expect.

for puzzle lovers, this might be an okay-ish game but its really boring. luckily it has a "automatically win" button so i could check out the entire gallery. its your average puzzle "sex" game.
    a really good looking anime character, 2-3 frames of repeating animation, click a button to undress her or perform another 1 digit frame animation on her.

we've seen it a million times by now. but at least you can finally play that garbage youtube ad game for real.