Adun / DannySulca Comics and Future Game Project!

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
Hello friends, I came to present some projects created by Adun / DannySulca artists from some milftoon stories like Lemonade, After Party, Beach and etc.

Well, I'm making his patreon available along with some images of his work, some comics are being developed at the time but in drafts, without coloring, the current goal is to get some collaborators to increase the project, during the weekly publications there will be 3 types of different comics, about them one will be used for the development of an adult game still on analysis, being some stories like Milf - Family, Zooma and Eternal SchoolGirl

I will be leaving here some images of your work !! Thank you all, remembering that you are necessary for this project to happen !! a big hug!!

The comics will be in 3 languages, spanish, portuguese and english, remembering that in the beginning the publications will always be drafts, we still need collaborators to color the stories, currently Milf - Family's story is on page 3 .

patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
Sure, for the moment the artist is working in 3 comics different Milf - Family, Zooma and Eternal SchoolGirl

All comics, there a week post with one page, at the moment milf family is on page 3, all comics gonna be post in 3 languagem english, portuguese and spanish!!

And the project need some help to share, after the comics finish, the patreons will decide who comics going to be a game with animation!

MrMitchel

Sep 18, 2021
YA SE ESTA TRABAJANDO LA CONTINUACIÓN DE MILFTOON LEMONADE!!! LO ESCRIBO ACÁ PORQUE SI ABRO UN FORO ME LO CIERRAN JAJAJAJA SI ALGUIEN CONOCIDO LO ABRE PÁSENME LA VOZ POR FAVOR TENGO ALGUNAS COSAS POR COMENTAR NOSÉ BIEN COMO FUNCIONA ESTE FORO YA QUE HABLA EN ESPAÑOL