VN Unity Abandoned Adventure Deviant [Prologue] [EleToki Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Why, why god, why you gotta do a novel on unity? for fucks sake, use renpy. It has a tremendous art style and this thing being on unity ruins that.

Reactions: sukapon

redgrass.82

Nov 16, 2022
Why, why god, why you gotta do a novel on unity? for fucks sake, use renpy. It has a tremendous art style and this thing being on unity ruins that.
Renpy runs like absolute shit. Unity sucks as well though, but for different reasons. Should've used Godot.

• Angry
Reactions: Basty96

kirech

Mar 7, 2022
en caso de que avance mucho este juego te apoyaría si quieres traduciendo este juego al español.. mucho esfuerzo

sukapon

Oct 17, 2021
this game looks good, but please for the love of god reconsider not using renpy. i know it feels great to make your own vn engine but the lack of options for text speed, window size, saves etc. make the experience slightly worse (i read faster than the text, and sometimes i click space twice out of habit and i can't even rollback to see the last line. not your fault really, but still annoying). not to mention that you'd get cross platform easily (this game runs like ass on macos & linux using wine, and doesn't work with proton because unity game) and it makes development infinitely easier.

either that or someone rips the assets and ports the game to renpy by themselves, like what happened with that rick and morty game.

game looks great otherwise and i love the artwork. excited for the final release

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes