VN Unity Abandoned Adventure Deviant [Prologue] [EleToki Games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EleToki

May 9, 2021
screen05.png

Overview:
Adventure Time parody where you take on the role of Finn in his pursuit to seduce various girls from the show.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-18
Developer : EleToki Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download
Windows:
- - -

screen04.png screen02.png screen03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
Played the demo, my feedback/criticism is as follows (all of this is with the knowledge that this is a demo and is subject to change in future versions):

Pros:
+Great artwork, IMO. Very clean and way sexier than the show's default art style.
+The writing wasn't riddled with spelling errors or broken English, and all the characters read like they are in-character.
+Peppermint Butler seemed to hint at impregnation content (no idea if this is kind of content is planned but I would like it).

Cons:
-As it stands this isn't really a game, at least not yet. The story is on rails, you just click to get to the next word box over and over until the demo is over.
-The focus of the narrative seemed a bit all over the place, it starts on Pep Butler, but then switches over to Finn. I didn't really think Pep Butler would be the MC, but it was kinda jarring since it seems to me that his part in the beginning could be cut out (or moved) and it would not have effected the rest of the story in the demo.

I am very interested to see what the next update will bring.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
Another Adventure Time game. I like the art that I see so far. Seems promising... depending on how you take the story.

Good luck, and I hope the burnout doesn't take you too.

Reactions: NutTaco

Freudian Slong

May 21, 2022
Love the art, cant wait to see more. Not sure about the way you have to wait for the full text to load for a VN, normally i like to click just so the whole textbox appears but that skips the text. Not important and a personal issue, but just wanted to give that feedback. Good luck!

Reactions: /htg/anon

Mr.Crx

Nov 11, 2017
Art is great, but such a text heavy game definitely needs a way to make the text appear faster or, even better, instantly. I look forward to seeing it progress.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes