1. 5.00 star(s)

Ziiiized

It's only V0.1 but i am just making reviews based on it
    if you read this.

What this game has
    - great art work
    -Interesting storyline
    I love the slow corruption game with female protagonist
    And this game has a lot of potential i guess, since it has slow corruption and
    good material like blind master.
    -unexpecting events.

What this game doesn't have
    -old engine. i think it should be progressed a lot at user convenience perspective.
    Like full screen or dash button.
    -it's not the rpg , it's more like a Visual novel in my opinion
    if you expected rpg and leveling the charater, it's not.

I think engine part can be fixed.

It's bit early to judge this game, but I think this is one of the game that you need to watch. keep it up.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

fgv2

For version v0.1

XP is an old engine, and it shows. The dev had to hack in a sprint option, but as a hack it's not as functional as sprinting in your typical RPGMaker game. There's no "always dash" option for example (or any options menu at all). The controls are also awkward. 'A' to sprint? Really? The resolution is unbearable if you don't fullscreen it, and the fullscreen option is exclusive fullscreen. You can't hold a button down to speed up text or animations. Luckily there's never any choices presented in the dialogue, so mashing isn't punished, but you wouldn't know that if I didn't tell you.

The map at night has no collision anywhere. Cutscenes often break: emotes and characters are disjointed or characters aren't where they're supposed to be.

This game has the awkward feature where every time the MC starts talking her tits bounce (with a sound effect). It's fun occasionally, but when it happens every other dialogue, like in the very first scene, it's just a joke, and the noise actually gets grating. All the more fun when the same exact noise is used for another animation that's played repeatedly in the same event.

There is not "lots of outfits" as the preview images say. There is in fact no outfit system at all. What actually is in this game? There's a town full of NPCs you can talk to, setting up a bunch of tropes that are never explored (e.g. a clothing shop, an inventor, a babysitting job, and a prankster brat), and the hint of a time system. More importantly though, there's scene after scene of exposition full of slowly walking characters and boring dialogue to mash through that goes on for too long. Thanks for devoting so much time to convey that all the male villagers think the MC is beautiful and want to marry her! If you look at the preview images you've seen basically all of the content.

The town is designed like a long line. Presumably this is to accomodate the last event of this version, where you're forced into an encounter while traveling back to your home from a specific location. The effect this will have on the game when free roaming is that it will take an obnoxious amount of time to get anywhere. It's not like the dev is a stranger to taking away our control for cutscenes, so why not just make this event encountered in the same way?

There's an enemy you fight, and I killed him in one hit. I used the special move, but you have enough mana to cast four more of those. It only takes two normal attacks to kill this enemy. It would take about 8 of this enemy's attacks to kill the player. The enemy isn't even guaranteed to attack every turn. Then, you're presented with a fight against four of this same enemy (with one of them being the one you just fought and presumably near defeat), and the MC is so threatened that she surrenders without a fight. If the player used the special move to one shot an enemy each turn, and the enemies all decided to attack each turn the player would take 3+2+1=6 hits and survive. Instead of surrendering for us in cutscene, it would be better to present an actual threat that we're supposed to lose. At the very least, make it seem like the fight would be one we'd lose.