RPGM Adventure of Sakura and her blind master [v0.2] [Calibean11]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mrbeat12333

Aug 18, 2023
hi dev,i just played this game and i really loved this game, good story and the art, i really hope in the sex scene in future ( or i didnt see it in game ) will amazing and fatasy, i wish the beautiful MC will be able to not wear panties and walking around to show it off to the whole village, that would turn the village crazy lol , its still little problem with the system game but its still demo so i dont ask more, keep working dev <3

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
hi dev,i just played this game and i really loved this game, good story and the art, i really hope in the sex scene in future ( or i didnt see it in game ) will amazing and fatasy, i wish the beautiful MC will be able to not wear panties and walking around to show it off to the whole village, that would turn the village crazy lol , its still little problem with the system game but its still demo so i dont ask more, keep working dev <3
thank you so much!! those kind words keeps me working on it!!

New V.02 update is just released on our page and the public release date will be at 7/20

thanks!!

izzy09

Jul 27, 2020
I like whats going on in this game! Just subbed on patreon and tried v.02 . I really hope you guys are able to keep a steady schedule with the updates. Plus, hopefully there will be a way to skip/speed up messages, because constantly clicking hundreds of times to run through the conversations is extremely tiring. Needs alot of work but I'm quite excited for what happens next!

Btw, is it just the gangsters, chief and fashion guy who has one scene each right now?

djdjdj182

Aug 1, 2020
I like whats going on in this game! Just subbed on patreon and tried v.02 . I really hope you guys are able to keep a steady schedule with the updates. Plus, hopefully there will be a way to skip/speed up messages, because constantly clicking hundreds of times to run through the conversations is extremely tiring. Needs alot of work but I'm quite excited for what happens next!

Btw, is it just the gangsters, chief and fashion guy who has one scene each right now?
Thank you so much! Right now, what you said is correct, but in the future, there will be a lot more H scenes. This is because Sakura is slowly falling into corruption. And although there are currently fewer H scenes in number, considering their duration, I don't think it's lacking.

I also like skipping conversations. However, I hope my subscribers can get more into Sakura's story by seeing more of the dialogue. Ultimately, I believe that such small details and immersion make the H scenes even hotter!

Thank you so much for your support. I promise to keep updating regularly, and in future versions, there will be a lot more H scenes! cause Sakura is slowly but surely falling into the world of lust without even realizing it!

Reactions: Jaja2916

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Nooo you don’t have to be.
check it out.
You can download it for free now!
We released today
It says there's a file attached to the post on your patreon page. There is not, please, check.

Fixed now, fellas! Thank you, man, I waited for the new release. Though I am too poor to get a subscription yet. I promise I will get one later.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes