RPGM - Adventure of Sakura and Her Blind Master [v0.3] [Calibean11]

1. 1.00 star(s)

The.Hojicha

The literal pace of this game is so slow I want to blow my head off in minecraft. The time wasted in the forced, unskipable cutscenes is downright disrespectful. I don't want to watch 45 seconds of a character walking from one place on the screen to another with nothing else happening. I don't want slow scrolling text that you have to click through twice to get to the next line of text. there is no way to speed text by holding down a button. I have never been more annoyed at a game than this
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Brother Penetrātus

v0.3

No joke, my hand is hurting after hitting Enter for about 1 hour to skip the boring and seemingly never ending text just to see 2 rather mediocre scenes where the heroine get kissed and breast fondled.

There is nothing else to do. No side content, no questing, not even grinding through unnesseray amounts of enemys for no reason, there is simply nothing else to do other than following the story.
    You just go to one house after another, read (or skip) through mostly unimportant text for what feels like an eternity just to be rewarded by although good looking and animated, yet uninteresting scenes.

This “game” reminds me of those cheap novellas back in the days, where you had to read 30 pages of trashy stories with the occasional rather modest erotic picture interspersed.

2/10 for the good looking heroine and the animations, but the rest is simply not worth it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mrbeat12333

this game have very good story telling! I really enjoyed while playing this game through the story is slow but i had to make the great storytelling and make the corruption even more fantasy, that make a point on me cause dev make so much effort on the dialouges and give love into this product. keep going up dev.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Nani

A game with pretty animation, but it should be made into Novel. There is just no action whatsoever. it is also painfully slow. have game on for an hour, skipped alot of text becuase it got THAT annoying, and saw esentially 2 scenes for now.

Dialogues are straight out annoying. Narrator is pointless, adds nothing to coversation, only slows it down. All chacracters act straigth dumb, as if taken from manga for 6-9 years old.

After this hour and some, i just feel like i wasted time.

ANIMATION IS AMAZING, but the poor ammount of scences occupied by 30 min of clicking enter just to get to it is just not worth it.

I am diassapointed and would be better with any other option.

It feels as if someone tries to 'cheat' the game time by making every conversation not even twice, not even thrice, but easily 10 if not times longer than it should have. It feels like prolgoue that never ends.

Conversation in this game (which is, so far, 99% of the game - there was only one battle which i won with single punch) feel like Tolkien's descrption of the tree, just with none of the skills.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ailandir

Played until the end of the update, the game screen just freezes with the 'to be continuted' announcement, luckily i saved before the last scene which is a pretty long one.

I agree with the dev. I think slower paced corruption games are more fun than having a presumably 'pure' protagonist just turn into a slut within the first 5 minutes of playing, it just doesn't make for a credible story usually.

+ slower paced corruption
    + good artwork so far
    + story is okay, not groundbreaking but certainly not as careless as some of the JRPGs that get posted here

- dialogue can be a bit much at times, no fast-forward button in the game yet (repairman quest, fashion designer event are offenders)
    - some parts could use some proofreading, but it wasn't really an issue overall

All in all this game looks promising, especially if you enjoyed the style of Curse of Pleasure. Reminded me a lot of that when i saw the artwork & way of storytelling actually.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gambeeezzy

In my opinion I really do enjoy the slow paced dialogue. I feel its more immersive, and really takes you in the world. I prefer having the slow corruption for sakura because it just builds up the h-scenes perfectly and it hits more. I really do enjoy this game and recommend it. Cant wait for future updates for it :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ManDatorIum

There is criticism about this game, but I think it is highly underrated. Let me honestly share my thoughts after playing the current version (v.02).

Pros:

Great Artwork: The artwork is not exaggerated and very well reflects actual human proportions. At the same time, the motion animations are excellent.

Story: Personally, I think today's games progress too quickly. The protagonist starts having sex right from the beginning, which makes such games lose their appeal. This game is interesting in that it makes the protagonist gradually fall into sexual desire as events progress.

Decent Pixel Design: The game feels authentic as it creatively represents traditional Japanese clothing or Japanese characters.

Cons:

Lack of User Convenience: The engine is too old.

Long Time to Corruption: While I understand the creator's intention to have a solid story development, the progression might feel a bit slow.

Despite all the criticisms, I still recommend giving this game a try. As you play, you will find yourself looking forward to the next part of the story. It’s a style of game that’s hard to find these days. At the very least, it won't be a waste of time.

keep it up lad
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Jaja2916

After playing version 0.3 of the game I have decided to give it 10/10 for such good story and h scenes. I would recommend this game to anyone who's really interested in a good game. The kissing in this game is amazing showing how sakura is uncomfortable with it but she has no choice but to accept.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

v0.2

This is a rare case I rate a game that I enjoy (the lewd content) so low. In short it's bogged down by how slow the system and dialogue is, along with a horrible save mechanic.

• a whole lot of dialogue - content is catered to story building
      • idk about the rest of y'all but I'm not here for story on an RPG engine. and even if i was, the method is bone dry boring
    • story is not interesting (you're insisting we care about this mysterious lake but I really don't care) but i like the character dynamic of a blind old man and young buxom girl taking care of him
    Art and Lewd content
    • cg art is clean but because of engine, the window is so small even in "fullscreen" which is just a black box with the same screen size
    • immaculate breasts - drawn beautifully
      • all the art compliments Sakura's figure
    • the breasts jiggle after every new dialogue of Sakura is overused - it takes the charm of the animation away
    • not many scenes right now but what is there is right up my ally of slow burn ecchi perversion - if you like being teased and seeing the FMC slowly corrupted and molested
    • Sakura starts out with some default equipment that doesn't make any canonical sense; she has armor equipped but from the art it could never be so
    Gameplay/Technical
    • everything moves so slowly, i.e. the dialogue and scenes with no skip keys
      • you can hold A (a weird key choice) to sprint but there is no toggle feature
    • the game forces you out of playing without prompting savesonce you reach the end of a version - on both occasions of v0.1 and v0.2, it locks you out after an event, this practice results in you dependent on the dev providing a save for you BUT also makes it possible that you may have missed an event that the dev now has overwritten on their save copy that you must use
      • and if you think you can just skip through from your last save, think again: 1. reminder: there is no skip button so be prepared to mash your keyboard over the slow long scenes; 2. v0.2 there was a bug from my v0.1 save where Sakura can't enter her home, i.e. progress so who knows if this will persist in v0.3

I question the developer's ethical methods of presenting a game - it just seems like he's trying to milk your playtime with uninteresting dialogue, no skip function and bad save practices. If however, the dev is taking criticism I recommend he focus 80% on lewd content and 20% on story - just do a poll and see what your audience wants. The lewd events are good! Develop to your strengths
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ziiiized

It's only V0.1 but i am just making reviews based on it
    if you read this.

What this game has
    - great art work
    -Interesting storyline
    I love the slow corruption game with female protagonist
    And this game has a lot of potential i guess, since it has slow corruption and
    good material like blind master.
    -unexpecting events.

What this game doesn't have
    -old engine. i think it should be progressed a lot at user convenience perspective.
    Like full screen or dash button.
    -it's not the rpg , it's more like a Visual novel in my opinion
    if you expected rpg and leveling the charater, it's not.

I think engine part can be fixed.

It's bit early to judge this game, but I think this is one of the game that you need to watch. keep it up.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

fgv2

For version v0.1

XP is an old engine, and it shows. The dev had to hack in a sprint option, but as a hack it's not as functional as sprinting in your typical RPGMaker game. There's no "always dash" option for example (or any options menu at all). The controls are also awkward. 'A' to sprint? Really? The resolution is unbearable if you don't fullscreen it, and the fullscreen option is exclusive fullscreen. You can't hold a button down to speed up text or animations. Luckily there's never any choices presented in the dialogue, so mashing isn't punished, but you wouldn't know that if I didn't tell you.

The map at night has no collision anywhere. Cutscenes often break: emotes and characters are disjointed or characters aren't where they're supposed to be.

This game has the awkward feature where every time the MC starts talking her tits bounce (with a sound effect). It's fun occasionally, but when it happens every other dialogue, like in the very first scene, it's just a joke, and the noise actually gets grating. All the more fun when the same exact noise is used for another animation that's played repeatedly in the same event.

There is not "lots of outfits" as the preview images say. There is in fact no outfit system at all. What actually is in this game? There's a town full of NPCs you can talk to, setting up a bunch of tropes that are never explored (e.g. a clothing shop, an inventor, a babysitting job, and a prankster brat), and the hint of a time system. More importantly though, there's scene after scene of exposition full of slowly walking characters and boring dialogue to mash through that goes on for too long. Thanks for devoting so much time to convey that all the male villagers think the MC is beautiful and want to marry her! If you look at the preview images you've seen basically all of the content.

The town is designed like a long line. Presumably this is to accomodate the last event of this version, where you're forced into an encounter while traveling back to your home from a specific location. The effect this will have on the game when free roaming is that it will take an obnoxious amount of time to get anywhere. It's not like the dev is a stranger to taking away our control for cutscenes, so why not just make this event encountered in the same way?

There's an enemy you fight, and I killed him in one hit. I used the special move, but you have enough mana to cast four more of those. It only takes two normal attacks to kill this enemy. It would take about 8 of this enemy's attacks to kill the player. The enemy isn't even guaranteed to attack every turn. Then, you're presented with a fight against four of this same enemy (with one of them being the one you just fought and presumably near defeat), and the MC is so threatened that she surrenders without a fight. If the player used the special move to one shot an enemy each turn, and the enemies all decided to attack each turn the player would take 3+2+1=6 hits and survive. Instead of surrendering for us in cutscene, it would be better to present an actual threat that we're supposed to lose. At the very least, make it seem like the fight would be one we'd lose.