RPGM Onhold Adventurer's Journey [v0.0.5F4] [AtaDev]

stvlad71

Oct 12, 2020
I've added the new links in this post.
Thank You for fixes, Adriana house scene is now playable, only left few cosmetic bugs.

During bed scene Adriana is displayed 2 times:

AriHouse1.png

And after leaving house MC is not visible

AriHouse2.png
After click on this message time advancing from aftennoon to night and MC is already displayed correctly ... but movement speed of MC is somewhat slower (equally with arrows, CTRL arrows or mouse click).

Game is advancing, keep Your effort, thank You.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Thank You for fixes, Adriana house scene is now playable, only left few cosmetic bugs.

During bed scene Adriana is displayed 2 times:

View attachment 2956279

And after leaving house MC is not visible

View attachment 2956284
After click on this message time advancing from aftennoon to night and MC is already displayed correctly ... but movement speed of MC is somewhat slower (equally with arrows, CTRL arrows or mouse click).

Game is advancing, keep Your effort, thank You.
Thank you too for reporting these bugs, I'm glad you liked my game. I'm sorry for all these bugs everyone. I'm trying my best but I guess it isn't enough. I'm gonna spend more time on playtests in the future. After fixing these bugs, I will take a rest for a while and start working on the next update. You can follow WIPs and announcements on my Discord server and Patreon. I soon will make a few polls on my Patreon. You can join my Patreon if you want to vote in those polls.

varlock05

Jan 25, 2020
So, there's a bug where i want to donate to box but i can't it just gives me pass automaticly, and guard does not register i have the pass because i did not donate money. I tried new game and had the same problem. It seems game hard locks you.

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Bugfix is on my Patreon and open to the public.
Updated the links in this post again. Also, I released a couple of new polls on my Patreon, open to all my Patrons to vote. You can join my Patreon to decide the future of the game together.

varlock05

Jan 25, 2020
Updated the links in this post again. Also, I released a couple of new polls on my Patreon, open to all my Patrons to vote. You can join my Patreon to decide the future of the game together.
Thanks for quick response, keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtaDev

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I decided to give this a game a try, unfortunately the game is bugged at the pass I downloaded the fixed version but it wasnt fixed
so I used Mtools to explore the maps and get a feel for the game

I like the maps, theyre not too big theyre easy to navigate it feels good, the combat is simple and easy I like it
the art is fine, I prefer amatuer stuff over the professionals copy-paste looking pictures
there isnt much more to say, I personally prefer development and scenarios over improved artwork having a choice to trigger what you prefer at the bar (feet or ass) is a nice touch because then I can segway into the content I prefer so choices are always nice

really isnt much to add while the maps look nice in terms of scenes there isnt much there to do or explore

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hello again everyone. Polls on my will be over on 03.10.2023 and more polls are on the way. You can join my Patreon to vote and decide the future of Adventurer's Journey and help me to keep developing AJ. Also, I'll start working on the new update soon and will share special teasers with my Magician tier patrons and above. Stay healthy everyone.

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
I just released a critical poll on my Patreon. After this poll ends, Adventurer's Journey RPG system can change by my Patrons votes.
As you know, Adventurer's Journey is an RPG with choices leading to different outcomes. It takes so much time for me to keep creating more content when I have to make different possible outcomes. So my question is, should I keep making more choices with different paths (Critical decisions) or should I keep it simple? Like, your choices will only change a few things and scenes and will have a constant storyline for characters and game (Not leading to a whole new storyline and new dialogues). To join my Patreon and vote:

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Last 2 days to vote! After the poll ends, the results will change the future of Adventurer's Journey. If you want to vote, join my Patreon to vote today!

Reactions: kelmor4488