RPGM Onhold Adventurer's Journey [v0.0.5F4] [AtaDev]

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
What would you guys want me to focus on in the next update? More story content and more interactions with characters and keep most of the fetish content on dialogues, or Should I make battles with more content and more scenes and keep the fetish content mostly in battles?

Last edited:

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Does this game has some footjob scenes?
Currently no but I'm planning to add it with future updates. To stay tuned to updates you can join the server. I'm sharing new informations, ideas and images there.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
What would you guys want me to focus on in the next update? More story content and more interactions with characters and keep most of the fetish content on dialogues, or Should I make battles with more content and more scenes and keep the fetish content mostly in battles?
personally prefer most content to be in the story, by showing the story progressively with the dialogues and fetish scenes. There should be some in battle scenes too, but the story development should include the necessary dialogues and scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtaDev

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hello everyone! I've done some more CGs to add to Adventurer's Journey. Keep in mind that some of them aren't final products and might change before I implement them in-game and release the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's some of the CGs I made so far. I'm planning to do more until I release the update. To support me: and to join discussions about the future of Adventurer's Journey .
Your support on Patreon and the people who join my Discord server give me a lot of motivation to continue and make me want to dedicate more of my time to Adventurer's Journey. So I would appreciate it if you consider supporting me on Patreon. What are your thoughts about Adventurer's Journey so far? I wish you all happy and nice days!

Last edited:

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hi. I'm going to share a few more sketches from future the update. Also before I release 0.1, I'm going to release a mini-update. Might call it 0.0.x. I'm starting to take lessons for my driver's license so the development of Adventurer's Journey will slow down for a while. To support the development of my game Adventurer's Journey, please support me on . No one's supporting me on Patreon yet, without the support on Patreon I can't continue to develop the game. I might need to abandon the game (which I would hate) and move on.
Anyways, here are some more sketches.

Moussedo

Apr 20, 2020
Hello everyone! I've done some more CGs to add to Adventurer's Journey. Keep in mind that some of them aren't final products and might change before I implement them in-game and release the update.

And that's some of the CGs I made so far. I'm planning to do more until I release the update. To support me: and to join discussions about the future of Adventurer's Journey .
Your support on Patreon and the people who join my Discord server give me a lot of motivation to continue and make me want to dedicate more of my time to Adventurer's Journey. So I would appreciate it if you consider supporting me on Patreon. What are your thoughts about Adventurer's Journey so far? I wish you all happy and nice days!
This looks amazing (I think that it could probably be, in the future, one of the best femdom game I've ever played) ! I can't stand, I want to know when where be released the next update now !

• Love

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
This looks amazing (I think that it could probably be, in the future, one of the best femdom game I've ever played) ! I can't stand, I want to know when where be released the next update now !
Thank you<3 I'm working hard on the update and I'm aiming to release a mini-update before the 0.1. So if everything goes according to my plan I will release it in about 2-3 weeks. I'm going to share new information about the mini-update (what will it include, what changes I made from the demo, what will I add, etc.) and I'm going to release it open public. Also, 0.1 will be open public but after the 0.1 update, I'm going to release it with my Patreon members first then to public. Have a nice day!

Reactions: madhatter11

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hi. I'm going to share a few more sketches from future the update. Also before I release 0.1, I'm going to release a mini-update. Might call it 0.0.x. I'm starting to take lessons for my driver's license so the development of Adventurer's Journey will slow down for a while. To support the development of my game Adventurer's Journey, please support me on . No one's supporting me on Patreon yet, without the support on Patreon I can't continue to develop the game. I might need to abandon the game (which I would hate) and move on.
Anyways, here are some more sketches.
games are often made and abandoned quickly, especially femdom games and considering this game is very new people may not even try it for a few months until there is a half decent amount of content the best way IMO to garner attention is to post enough updates so you can refresh it on the latest updates page, or to participate in femdom threads to gauge the interest in the game

I personally haven't tried the game yet but I have it on watch

• Red Heart

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hello again everyone. I think I'm close to finishing the CGs for the update. I also introducing a new character with the update. With a few more CGs (and variations most of them) and the art side will be done and I can completely start to implement them in-game. Then I'll release the update.

Soon I'll share more information about the update. I'll gather the things I have in my hand and make a change log before I release the update. I think it would take me about a few weeks to release 0.1. Stay safe and sound everyone! I would appreciate it if you share your ideas.

Reactions: A1pheratz

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hey everyone. I'm making a battle for Amara, but I would like to ask something about the visual. RPGM doesn't offer very good options for it and I would appreciate if you know any good plugin to make the visual better.

Which one would you guys prefer to see in game?

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Hey everyone. I'm making a battle for Amara, but I would like to ask something about the visual. RPGM doesn't offer very good options for it and I would appreciate if you know any good plugin to make the visual better.

Unless you are going to introduce enemy move tells with the art mid combat I would prefer #2.

gankymints

Dec 29, 2019

What do you mean you can you specify what your problems are with, do you mean the visuals or the visuals in the battle? people can't help if your not being specific enough.

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
What do you mean you can you specify what your problems are with, do you mean the visuals or the visuals in the battle? people can't help if your not being specific enough.
What I meant up there was the image of the character while battling against her. I believe I have found a good way to show battle scenes but I'm unsure how to display the battler image. But I guess I'll go with something similar to 2nd image I shared up there. I'm still working on the update.

Reactions: John Bon Clay
Jan 21, 2021
kinda confused here, so I've reached the "end" of the game but I haven't seen half of the scenes that are shown here in the pics of the game posting, are these pics for next update or did i do something wrong?

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
kinda confused here, so I've reached the "end" of the game but I haven't seen half of the scenes that are shown here in the pics of the game posting, are these pics for next update or did i do something wrong?
Scenes can change depending on your choices, time and place. I suggest you to replay the game with different choices this time. Have fun!

AtaDev

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Also I'd prefer no foot job scenes since thats more like maledom than femdom, but up to you and majority of audience i guess
That's up to the audience like you said. If people want foot job then I'll add it, if not then I won't add it.

Jan 21, 2021
Scenes can change depending on your choices, time and place. I suggest you to replay the game with different choices this time. Have fun!
Ok so I did, and now I cant work at the church, its the first day and I've spent an hour wandering around trying to figure out how to make time pass so that it can get to evening and i can work at bar. What am i supposed to do??