Ren'Py - Adventures of a Rookie Superhero [v1.7] [Sneaky Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I had zero expectations going into this and to be honest I missed the FUTA tag because this is normally not one of my kinks. Regardless, I was pleasantly surprised. You will not find anything really new here but the writing is really good, solid humor and a super hot protagonist who is open to a lot of scenarios.

As far as the story is concerned, it's a typical superhero story but it makes for an interesting vehicle to get our protagonist from one "sticky" situation to another. I don't remember any animation, but the scene blocking and erotic writing are really well done.

I wouldn't say it is one of the best games out there, but it is a solid, fun adventure and you should give it a shot. Besides, our hero has a natural red bush she loves to show off.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

radiells

Good game. Lovely typical superhero tropes, funny characters, distinct body types, quality renders. Only cons is relatively small amount of renders, caused, likely, by hardware limitations of the dev. This game totally worth a try if you are into f/f and f/futa action.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

riadhloch

Regardless of this being an underserved genre on this site, it's also a fantastic game. Fantastic renders not just in character concept but also in impactful, exciting poses and scenes. Tons of action and salacious sex. Characterization, world building, and some rather fun banter too. Definitely worth your time! I even donated on itch.io -- it's really good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zoomin123

The story's well written, the scenes are good and the renders are very good.
    And definitely a positive for showing more body variety among the hero. Definitely need more of those.
    Excited to see how it ends up developing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

shadowgallery2012

Interesting game, reminds me of C.L.I.T, good futa/lesbian love and sex, the world setting is a little unclear tho. But the protagonist is cute. Good renders , characters , and superheroine in distress is kinda my thing hehe. Recommended and excited to see how it goes on.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

It's good... Fun and not too serious... The art is good and the story also seems decent... A little rough around the edges but still enjoyable... I don't think this will offer you an extremely serious and deep story, but a light fun one that you can play once and then forget about...